Home cook food

F

Fish

Just wondering,
What is the most fastest and easy home cooking food u usually would make after or before work? And what kind of food prep do u do?

For me Sambal curry and Curry is the easiest and fastest to make. For food prep, i just do the ready made the seasoning sauce and keep it in the fridge, all i need to do is just cook it.

And also what kind of food would you cook with a Tuna? i bought 3 big Tuna, thought to make something different but not sure what.

After work an easy quick one is boil some pasta. While it's cooking fry some diced chicken in some butter and garlic. Just before its ready throw in the pan some mixed veggies and let it cook for a little but not too long. Drain the pasta and add a tin or two of condensed soup. I like mushroom or chicken. Then church in your chicken and vegetables. Give it all a stir and let it simmer. The soup finished the veg.
Not good for the waist line but quick and easy. I also sometimes mix in some chopped cheese like pizza cheese

Reactions: Fish
I only ever eat chicken of fish. Hav not eaten cowds in over 30 years now but you could put any meat in it really

The secret ingredient for chicken is tumeric.
I know what u mean.

U know i can't go back to Henrik anymore right, i did try, he is the one who is the problem and it has been a long time already.

And yes i will cook for this guy and all, life have to move on, he may take it for fun now but there are chances he might change. Unlike Henrik he don't even talk or do anything, all i see is just anger for no reason in him.

And if you notice he always have to find something to be angry with. First me, then Hong Kong, and now fight for myanmar. Which has nothing to do with him.

Tbh i don't care what is happening in myanmar, they did the same for the Rohingyas, now the same thing is happening to them, that's all. They can leave the country anytime or die like the Rohingyas did.

I know what u mean.

U know i can't go back to Henrik anymore right, i did try, he is the one who is the problem and it has been a long time already.

And yes i will cook for this guy and all, life have to move on, he may take it for fun now but there are chances he might change. Unlike Henrik he don't even talk or do anything, all i see is just anger for no reason in him.
Henrik has become a recluse. I'm worried about the lad. Or maybe he got hitched and is working on his first henrik, jr. 😆

Henrik has become a recluse. I'm worried about the lad. Or maybe he got hitched and is working on his first henrik, jr. 😆
Haha i doubt, no good women will want him, he will not change and he cannot be saved.

No need to worry for him, he don't have emotions and don't seems to care about other people's feelings, he will only see you as a human being if you are like those western made buddist cult (the so called no god or any other thing, only karma and for some reason that must be buddhism) like him.

My go-to quick simple meals are cauliflower cheese & macaroni cheese. I won't insult anybody's intelligence by explaining how to make it.

Insult away... I struggle with toast. 😂
You're much more intelligent than me in other ways though.

You cook your cauliflower or macaroni then you make cheese sauce & pour it over the top. It tastes lovely.

You're much more intelligent than me in other ways though.

You cook your cauliflower or macaroni then you make cheese sauce & pour it over the top. It tastes lovely.
Oh OK I see. Not big on cauliflower but love cheese and love pasta. The Mac and cheese sounds yum

Reactions: Horsa