Home Page Graphics?

Hint! Hint!
Just seen Conservative Cave on Instagram and was thinking that wouldn't it be great if Alienb approached them with a deal, maybe a partnership could be agreed it would add to our existing user base

Also Reddit, how about advertising on threads so more people see Alienb
Just where there is conspiracy threads or alien related threads, even political ones
Tapatalk could be another great option to take us all forward!

What happens if some of our members are banned from a site you would have us join with ?

What happens if some of our members are banned from a site you would have us join with ?

As much as oppressed Liberals like to troll, usernames and VPN's should see that you're safe

I don't represent Alienb so approaching some earmarked sites with a possible deal is not currently an option however these are more suggestions for Leta's consideration

The aim is to help out with the site

As much as oppressed Liberals like to troll, usernames and VPN's should see that you're safe..

It doesn't work like that.

Some sites will not accept a VPN.
And others use your IP address to lock you out.

So, say this site was joined to Forteana (which I'm banned from posting on), if I tried to log in here the system at the Forteana side would still ban me from posting there (expected) , but would it also prevent me posting here ?

As much as oppressed Liberals like to troll, usernames and VPN's should see that you're safe..

So, say this site was joined to Forteana (which I'm banned from posting on), if I tried to log in here the system at the Forteana side would still ban me from posting there (expected) , but would it also prevent me posting here ?
A suggestion is what this is
Leta could say well yes I might shop around for a good deal, I might not happy with the way it is wouldn't take offence either way

AlienB is more 2021 with the way it is moderated compared to some Big fossils out there so worrying about bans is more connected to the other sites really

Reactions: Dundee
Skarlett,

You're missing my point.

The point being that if there is a joint venture, will belonging to one group automatically allow you to the other even if you are banned from one of them ?

You're missing my point.

The point being that if there is a joint venture, will belonging to one group automatically allow you to the other even if you are banned from one of them ?
My proposal is AlienB gives certain Instagram page owners a thread on the site to which the owner can make an almost identical copy of the Instagram page right here on AlienB (owner signing up as a user)
Sort of segments in a way
Instagram has many subjects and in return either they advertise AlienB somewhere on their page or maybe some incentive for followers to view this site

Don't they have their own successful community already?

Forums amaze me
They're these relics of the past dying out with fake traffic well don't you want to save them? No we just need more left pretentious moderators because nobody in society with give them a platform to be heard
Sorry Leta not you just me on other places

Conservative Cave was the last one I happened to be looking at, conpiracytheories 2.1 million followers
Ok yes successful communities
Do these people have somewhere to discuss/voice share their views? AB could be a good place to debate those

..Do these people have somewhere to discuss/voice share their views? AB could be a good place to debate those..

Only if it was fenced off in it's own section. With no bleeding over onto other threads.

..because nobody in society with give them a platform to be heard..

Possibly people are fed up of seeing the stuff.

Forums amaze me
They're these relics of the past dying out with fake traffic well don't you want to save them? No we just need more left pretentious moderators because nobody in society with give them a platform to be heard
Sorry Leta not you just me on other places

Conservative Cave was the last one I happened to be looking at, conpiracytheories 2.1 million followers
Ok yes successful communities
Do these people have somewhere to discuss/voice share their views? AB could be a good place to debate those