Homemade Soap

Saw this tonight, thought of you, all of it is pretty cool, but they make soap at the 2 min 48 seconds point.

It's not true, that is not how u make soap.

Don't believe what that yellow square smiley face shows you, it's a click bait, they are not true, It has even went to the extreme by saying that if you burn charcoal and dip into peanut butter it will turn into a diamond.

Reactions: Aurora
It's not true, that is not how u make soap.

Don't believe what that yellow square smiley face shows you, it's a click bait, they are not true, It has even went to the extreme by saying that if you burn charcoal and dip into peanut butter it will turn into a diamond.
Say What??
OK so it is a you tube video, not click bait. The links embedded may go to click bait, but who the hell is silly enough to click the links in a you tube video. It was a handy hints video with no "CLICK HERE" to buy this product.

I have no idea what your on about re peanut butter and diamonds, unless your talking about clocking on smiley faces? I just watched the video. As for not being how you make soap, well there is more than one way to skin a cat, animal fates, whale blubber.. etc all traditional ways to make soap.

Traditional recipes to follow.

Reactions: Aurora and Fish
It's not true, that is not how you make soap.

Isn't it??

Recipe One
Contains Fat or Oil, Lye, added fragrance...

Recipe Two
Contains Fat or Oil, Lye, added fragrance...

Modern Soap,
Soap requires two major raw materials: fat and alkali

Traditional Soap over the Centuries uses...Drum Roll Please....
Neutral oils or fats, including beef and mutton fat and whale oil,

So it may not be how you make your soap, but it is certainly one of the ways soap has been made for hundreds of years.

I was simply trying to be nice after our previous friction.
I wont bother again.

EMPTY YOUR CUP!!!!

Reactions: Aurora and Fish