How do we get active

D

Dundee

It occurred to me, that we all share a similar interest in all things UFO. so how do we get active instead of just talking about it all.
Anyone have any ideas? I am in the cold part of OZ (bloody hot now though) down the bottom in Victoria.
I am happy to investigate anything in my neck of the woods and post what I find. Anyone have any brilliant ideas how we can become more involved actively?

Reactions: LETA
It occurred to me, that we all share a similar interest in all things UFO. so how do we get active instead of just talking about it all.
Anyone have any ideas? I am in the cold part of OZ (bloody hot now though) down the bottom in Victoria.
I am happy to investigate anything in my neck of the woods and post what I find. Anyone have any brilliant ideas how we can become more involved actively?
I run an alien website and try to keep an eye out for UFOs :alien:
Can you even see anything with all the fires down under?

I run an alien website and try to keep an eye out for UFOs :alien:
Can you even see anything with all the fires down under?
Lol, yes you do Miss activist :) cudos to you :)
I am about 80 miles from the nearest fires and the smoke haze today was like a fog. They are getting red sky and smoke in New Zealand,
Canberra had the worst pollution index in the world last Wednesday...

Air quality index readings above 200 are considered hazardous to health. On Wednesday, readings at one Canberra monitoring site peaked at 7,700 at 1am. As the day progressed, they hovered between 3,400 and 5,000, depending where in the city you were . It is pretty bad, I am 58 and remember nothing like this in my life. Australia is truly on fire.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=canberra+pollution+index

Lol, yes you do Miss activist :) cudos to you :)
I am about 80 miles from the nearest fires and the smoke haze today was like a fog. They are getting red sky and smoke in New Zealand,
Canberra had the worst pollution index in the world last Wednesday...

Air quality index readings above 200 are considered hazardous to health. On Wednesday, readings at one Canberra monitoring site peaked at 7,700 at 1am. As the day progressed, they hovered between 3,400 and 5,000, depending where in the city you were . It is pretty bad, I am 58 and remember nothing like this in my life. Australia is truly on fire.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=canberra+pollution+index
Wut an awful situation. I read ppl are evacuating entire towns and stores are running out of air filters :(

Seriously though, I don't know where I would go to be honest. Australia is a pretty nice place but the flip side you don't see is the apathy and the power of the Nanny State. As a libertarian at heart I notice it a lot, we have laws here so controlling you have to check if your standing in a no farting zone before you pass wind in case you get a fine.

Where my son lives, if you forget to bring your bins in on rubbish day, the neighbors complain, if you have a caravan or boat, they complain if it is in your driveway.
Our building code is so strict, it is now so difficult to become an owner builder of your home it is close to impossible.
People complain about kids, yet the laws stop them from riding motorbikes in the bush, horses in places, no camping no dogs, no campfires no bikes. It is bloody awful here in that respect. If you are my neighbor, I dont care if you have an open cut Uranium mine in your yard. Just say hi when I see you, if my dog gets out put him back in and I will do the same for you. Don't call the ranger.

So where would I go if not here. Somewhere with a more libertarian way of life. If I am not hurting you with what I like to do, leave me be.