How u enjoy your life?

F

Fish

I need some tips, i've been busy with family and work all the time,

Now i want to go holiday somewhere or do something fun but i have no idea what to do :(

I got one idea, think everyone is familiar with it, that is going to the beach.

Thinking of going to Pankor Island, Malaysia.
They got a lot of things there like scuba diving, corals and etc.

I need some tips, i've been busy with family and work all the time,

Now i want to go holiday somewhere or do something fun but i have no idea what to do :(
Maybe go on an adventure holiday somewhere? My son and his girlfriends went backpacking down through South America for a few months. They got robbed at gunpoint in Columbia, but other than that they had a ball. Slept in jungle villages, went on week long jungle treks to lost villages, caught local buses filled with villagers, goats and god knows what, through Ecuador, Peru, ended up in Chili. Stressed the hell out of me as most of the places they went were dangerous, but they had a ball. They are now in the US, working, and about to do the same there. He has bought a Silverado lol and going to hit the road soon.

Reactions: Fish
Maybe go on an adventure holiday somewhere? My son and his girlfriends went backpacking down through South America for a few months. They got robbed at gunpoint in Columbia, but other than that they had a ball. Slept in jungle villages, went on week long jungle treks to lost villages, caught local buses filled with villagers, goats and god knows what, through Ecuador, Peru, ended up in Chili. Stressed the hell out of me as most of the places they went were dangerous, but they had a ball. They are now in the US, working, and about to do the same there. He has bought a Silverado lol and going to hit the road soon.

Omg what a experience, good to hear they are ok.

I want to go on an adventure holiday but don't know where to go yet. So far my mother suggested Singapore, she work there before when young, she said she know some places.

Grab a couple of your friends and come to Australia, hire a Wiked camper and drive round. It is as safe as anywhere here. I am in the cold bit of OZ but you would love the Northern Territory.

Grab a couple of your friends and come to Australia, hire a Wiked camper and drive round. It is as safe as anywhere here. I am in the cold bit of OZ but you would love the Northern Territory.

Yes, was also planning on going to Australia.
My mother also want to visit Australia, she said she want to visit place like Sydney and Melbourne.

Most likely i'll bring family, i want to spend them a holiday trip, long time they didn't go anywhere.

Come on down to Jurassic Park!
images

Join in on our many great attractions;
JurassicFeature-618x360.jpg

Go digging;
tumblr_m3th8ack7x1qlgjmlo1_1280.png

We have very friendly staff too!
50a88295ad4b6d29a23360128f85a581.gif

I have a feeling that i will like Sabah, they have a beautiful beach where u can see through inside the water.

Reactions: Aurora