Howdy

N

Nabix

Hello everyone!

My name is LordOfSpoon, but most people call me LordOfSpoon. I've been in the forum/coding industry for well over a decade. Which is kinda the reason I am here. I'm looking into conspiracy, ufo, paranormal type forums. I discovered this site from a chat with the owner. Looks great here, so I think I'll stick around. :)

Reactions: LETA
Hello everyone!

My name is LordOfSpoon, but most people call me LordOfSpoon. I've been in the forum/coding industry for well over a decade. Which is kinda the reason I am here. I'm looking into conspiracy, ufo, paranormal type forums. I discovered this site from a chat with the owner. Looks great here, so I think I'll stick around. :)
Hey LoS, Welcome to AB! Have you launched your site yet? I'm eager to see your handiwork. Cheers :)

@LETA I have not. It will be a minute. I'm very picky about small things lol But, I promise you will be the first to know!

Reactions: LETA
LoS, have you secretly launched your UFO site and are keeping it from us? :p

No, unfortunately with this covid stuff, I've been unable to find time to work on it at all. I fear that I will not be able to launch it anytime soon.

Thank you

Although I'm not really having the time (ironically) to run a community at the moment alongside my business and this quarantine stuff. However, I am considering starting a new online venue. . . Just haven't quite figured out exactly which way I'm going to go first.

Thank you

Although I'm not really having the time (ironically) to run a community at the moment alongside my business and this quarantine stuff. However, I am considering starting a new online venue. . . Just haven't quite figured out exactly which way I'm going to go first.
What do you mean online venue?

@Dundee

I've been coding my own forum software for awhile now. Which I'm planning on releasing. . . maybe lol Kinda of a pet project. Everyone who codes a forum software usually end up abandoning it shortly after release because they distribute the same ol' open source software. I'm shooting for more of a 'premium' software which will be paid like ipb, xenforo, or vbulletin.

Also, I'm about to open a site that provides a script installation service for people who want to get started in online communities or any type of CMS software. Completely from the ground up. Including Linux control panels and site migrations.