I need to know.

S

sacara

I remember strangest things and I wonder.how do you contact aliens.i know it's for real.i don't want to say much more.i live in Toronto Canada .I remember a strange alphabet and language .my last ditch hope.if you know what muey netcha .means then you must know me.before my eyes turn and my skin.i felt ppl were researching me. that hurts.why .I'm just a.human being.email [edited by LETA] com.just hoping there is an answer.my lota lodah.

Reactions: Aurora
I remember strangest things and I wonder.how do you contact aliens.i know it's for real.i don't want to say much more.i live in Toronto Canada .I remember a strange alphabet and language .my last ditch hope.if you know what muey netcha .means then you must know me.before my eyes turn and my skin.i felt ppl were researching me. that hurts.why .I'm just a.human being.email [edited by LETA] just hoping there is an answer.my lota lodah.
Hey Sacara, not sure its a good idea to put your email out there for all to see. Be careful with that one wont you.

I am alien. I got to go home.please
Prove it.

Have you heard "rap-a-foosh-and" (english way of saying it)? How did you get here? Teleportation, Transport, Crash, hot nord blonde babes? It would help to know these things. OR, wait, are you from the astral realm?

• Haha
I'd like to know one thing too. These real alien abductees, what they become when they grow older, anyone got any info?

I'd like to know one thing too. These real alien abductees, what they become when they grow older, anyone got any info?
As far as I have read they seem to either have a one off experience, or claim to have repeated experiences throughout their lives.
Other than being sometimes effecte dbadly by whatever the truth is, they just grow old like you and me.

Reactions: Aurora and Fish
As far as I have read they seem to either have a one off experience, or claim to have repeated experiences throughout their lives.
Other than being sometimes effecte dbadly by whatever the truth is, they just grow old like you and me.
I see.

I mean like what they work as, were they very ambitious or do they have big dreams in doing something and what have they accomplished? Do they have anything different from the normal people?

I see.

I mean like what they work as, were they very ambitious or do they have big dreams in doing something and what have they accomplished?
I think they are just normal people with normal aspirations.

Reactions: Fish