I planned an anime about aliens seeding life on planets for my first film.

A

Aurora

There is no modern world emotion on the face of the alien in this image. This gives us a fresh start on attitudes of a natural being void of all humanity as know it. They spend their days as if they were in a South African tribe. Energy efficient farming is done with a mixture of ecological passion and advanced technology here and there that would be considered magic to us. They do hunt and kill game for food. They are hunter gatherers. They sing and dance at night around temples. The temples are pyramids with hieroglyphics depicting an alien race that travels the stars seeding planets that can support life and also setting about the changes in climate of those that can`t support life.

The planet they live on is a real Garden of Eden. Paradise. The kind of things the bible speaks of. They dress as if they were in Ancient Egypt. The whole world never evolves passed Ancient Egypt. The entire race as very quiet. They never really have a lot to say to each other. They go about their simple lives only speaking when it can not be avoided. We here beautiful music and the sounds to natural things throughout the whole film. The aliens speak in a very basic language and subtitles tell us what they are saying.

This will give me the opportunity to focus on animating beautiful slow artwork. As further films are made, more life and energy will be introduced to them. :)

I am a digital producer and I'm just about to finish a set of muppets for the show I am currently working on. It's like a Saturday morning show where presenters and puppets host competitions in between cartoon segments. I'm doing a comedy one for adults. As soon as I finish this set of muppets, I am moving on to the cartoon and stop motion segments. I have a long planned out career a head of me. I will then move on to anime, where I will start with the film I pitched above.

That sounds really interesting Auroa, I hope we get a chance to see your work sometime.

Today I make muppets again. I will be away until they finished. Wish me luck. I'm going to need it!

Good luck, sounds like it will be a lot of work. I did a really basic stop motion animation at UNI, that took long enough.

Reactions: Aurora
News just in! Do you remember the alien anime I mentioned? I see it more clearly now. The entire movie will be an animated documentary of the alien world narrated by a voice much like Sir David Attenborough from BBC's Planet Earth. It will drift off at times and document other categories of alien wild life but never venturing too far from the the alien race.

I am going to re-post it here to fully remind you;

There is no modern world emotion on the face of the alien in this image. This gives us a fresh start on attitudes of a natural being void of all humanity as we know it. They spend their days as if they were in a South African tribe. Energy efficient farming is done with a mixture of ecological passion and advanced technology here and there that would be considered magic to us. They do hunt and kill game for food. They are hunter gatherers. They sing and dance at night around temples. The temples are pyramids with hieroglyphics depicting an alien race that travels the stars seeding planets that can support life and also setting about the changes in climate of those that can`t support life.

The planet they live on is a real Garden of Eden. Paradise. The kind of things the bible speaks of. They dress as if they were in Ancient Egypt. The whole world never evolves passed Ancient Egypt. The entire race is very quiet. They never really have a lot to say to each other. They go about their simple lives only speaking when it can not be avoided. We here beautiful music and the sounds to natural things throughout the whole film. The aliens speak in a very basic language and subtitles tell us what they are saying.

This is gentle anime and it will give me the opportunity to focus on animating beautiful slow artwork. As further films are made, more life and energy will be introduced to them. I want to draft a storyboard for this up soon, I want to start my anime as a gentle tone, though I am more of a horror anime fan. :)