I saw something last night hows that for my first thread!

Sorry bro my cell phone at the time wasn't the best and I tried to get the clearest video possible. I know it's not much but believe me I saw with my eyes that stuff happening in the airspace at McLaren airport.

Anything reported by air traffic controllers at the time? What about others on the ground?

I was at a timeshare on vacation. I asked around the resort and most people weren't interested others said they saw lights just hovering and changing positions. They day we left I asked a woman who was working at one of the food stands and she said she's saw stuff all the time but couldn't recall the night I spoke of even when I showed her the video. Also at the time it never occurred to get info from traffic control so it definitely lacks any extra evidence to corroborate the video.

LoL! You'd be surprised at just how many people never look up at the sky....As far as your video I was not looking to corroborate it, just wanting to know if the anomalies you saw were reported by the tower.

More grainy and shaky videos...How come no one can get a video with out it shaking like a dog shitting peach pits?
Simple, grab your phone or camera, go out at night near an airport, and try and film a plane while zoomed in from a couple of kms away.
See how good your fottage is. Post it here and show us.
I have worked as a photographer in two jobs, plus done a few weddings ad the like.
I fitted a top of the line security system to my sons hous, IR, 4K cameras, IR spotlight good for 80m, cost close to $3000, at night in low light you might as well have a webcam if your running 30fps. The image is far from useful for anything not very close and very well lit.
It is not easy to film anything in darkness at a distance. Focus is an issue in low light, zoom right in on a star or a very distant plane without a tripod and see how you go. I doubt your results would be any better,

It can be done, but it needs good gear and a good understanding about how to go about it.

And you made no comment or rather ignored BJ's other photoes which are pretty close to crystal clear?

Simple, grab your phone or camera, go out at night near an airport, and try and film a plane while zoomed in from a couple of kms away.
See how good your fottage is. Post it here and show us.
I have worked as a photographer in two jobs, plus done a few weddings ad the like.
I fitted a top of the line security system to my sons hous, IR, 4K cameras, IR spotlight good for 80m, cost close to $3000, at night in low light you might as well have a webcam if your running 30fps. The image is far from useful for anything not very close and very well lit.
It is not easy to film anything in darkness at a distance. Focus is an issue in low light, zoom right in on a star or a very distant plane without a tripod and see how you go. I doubt your results would be any better,

It can be done, but it needs good gear and a good understanding about how to go about it.

And you made no comment or rather ignored BJ's other photoes which are pretty close to crystal clear?

Done it all haven't you...Did not ignore the pictures, what I do ignore is video and photos that are obviously nothing more than man made objects misidentified.....Not as gullible as some and believe everything I see in the sky is aliens from another planet.....Did he record something? Sure he did..But since no one else saw it or reported it all we have is his account....

Done it all haven't you...Did not ignore the pictures, what I do ignore is video and photos that are obviously nothing more than man made objects misidentified.....Not as gullible as some and believe everything I see in the sky is aliens from another planet.....Did he record something? Sure he did..But since no one else saw it or reported it all we have is his account....
Lol, did I ruffle your feathers petal ;)
no I have not done it all, but I have done a lot, and that includes a photographer. Two occasions for the tourist industry, and working for myself.
I have also worked as a bowling ally tech, painter, postie, telecommunications tech, uni tutor, petrol station attendant, tire fitter, security guard, computer tech, laborer in a ceramics factory, laborer in a timber mill, pulled cables for a couple of sparkys, delivery driver, and now a tech for the emergency services, hell I even did a stint as a tech for the military. I could go on.
Does that make me an expert...Nope, not even close. But is has given me an open mind.
Try it sometime.

So no I have not done it all, but I have done enough to know your silly dismissal of his video is just plain lazy. Like most skeptics you fall to the laziness of oh another blurry image when you know full well how difficult night photography is even with good gear and preparation.
Whats next? Prove it or its nothing at all?

And of course anyone who doesn't believe what you do is clearly gullible because of your superior intellect.

If your going to be as rude as you were, at least take the time to debunk it with something more than lame criticism.

There's a gentleman in Nevada that has a very interesting channel on youtube about UFOs over Vegas that is fantastic. Footage that will make alien origin doubt no more :-0

There's a gentleman in Nevada that has a very interesting channel on youtube about UFOs over Vegas that is fantastic. Footage that will make alien origin doubt no more :-0
If you come across a link you should post it. Watching a skeptic is like the Monty Python argument sketch, "No it isnt, yes it is, no it isnt yes it is."
Usually a circle of Prove it, its swamp gas, and your gulllible"

Reactions: LETA
Here is the link:

Just watched it, it does look like a billiard rack. By judgement alone it does seem to be distant, not something small closer. The intensity, blur etc seems very comp[arable to the city lights. Pretty clear too for a night shot.

The second one is good. Watching it later in the clip where it is not speed up you can see the top image is still a bit jumpy. It should not be at around 30fps. So I suspect the original footage was shot at a lower frame rate and longer exposure which accounts for the better quality image in low light.
At first I thought OK so it is an airfield the lights get brighter as they turn as if pointing to and away from the camera, probly just planes.
But as they get closer to the city they certainly buzz about in a non plane type of way.
I wonder what the tower had to say.
Nice clip.