I saw something last night hows that for my first thread!

B

B33J767

Hello to whomever is reading this. Everyone calls me BJ so feel free to do the same. So last night's date was 03 30 20 and the time was around 8:46pm, I stepped outside for a quick smoke, my son was excited about today being our birthdays, so the energy was intense. But I'm outside and I look up at the night sky for a bit of stargazing and I see this long line of evenly spaced lights in a vertical direction. Already had my phone out so I was able to take 3 photos because this was odd. I'm knowledgeable of the night's skies orientation where I live. And they weren't stars. Definitely not any type of plane. The drones frequently fly at night but not that many and in a horizontal formation. A friend and other sources tried to tell me it was some space x satellite launches but from what I gathered it was postponed, and the altitude shows these things clearly unlike an orbiting object which is way smaller but you can just barely tell its moving. But the crazy thing is soon as I noticed them and took pictures they started to scatter in random directions. Cause in the third photo you can only see stars. So I'd love to get some feed back on this because I've seen single orbs before but this was totally different for my area. Its suburbanish and the line of sight for the surrounding area would make this hard to miss. Here are the photos in order so see for yourself.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Cy6P4HAQRPcp1yi6A

https://photos.app.goo.gl/y656zzPEaKP3HFmBA

Reactions: LETA
Hi BJ. Welcome to AB and happy birthday to you! A very interesting sighting. No question that you've captured a UFO :-0

Hi BJ. Welcome to AB and happy birthday to you! A very interesting sighting. No question that you've captured a UFO :-0
Thanks leta. The crazy thing is I was looking for similar sightings and I came across one site where folks said they saw the same thing then others would say it's a satellite. If you compare an image of a satellite to what I saw it's not the same thing.

If you compare an image of a satellite to what I saw it's not the same thing.
Of course not. No sat moves all of the sudden in random directions. At least not the ones we know about. Notice also that they perceived your passive interaction, that means they somehow have the ability to interact with wut Dr. Steven Greer refers to as "Coherent Thought."

Of course not. No sat moves all of the sudden in random directions. At least not the ones we know about. Notice also that they perceived your passive interaction, that means they somehow have the ability to interact with wut Dr. Steven Greer refers to as "Coherent Thought."
He also believes some of those crafts could possibly be of human origin, but specifically he was talking about the triangle shaped crafts. But if whatever it was I saw happens to show up again that's will no doubt be amazing but worrisome. I like to think I can handle a close encounter but you never know how you'll react til it happens.

He also believes some of those crafts could possibly be of human origin, but specifically he was talking about the triangle shaped crafts. But if whatever it was I saw happens to show up again that's will no doubt be amazing but worrisome. I like to think I can handle a close encounter but you never know how you'll react til it happens.
Speaking of sightings, BJ can you see the conversations in the chat?

Speaking of sightings, BJ can you see the conversations in the chat?
I see something for general chit chat but not an actual conversation, how do I gpull up the chat room? Sorry I'm still trying to get used to this forum.

I see something for general chit chat but not an actual conversation, how do I gpull up the chat room? Sorry I'm still trying to get used to this forum.
Hmm... you should be able to see all the chat going on. Let me investigate this.

Hey BJ,
welcome to AB, That is a very nice sighting. Obviously not stars, I am jealous of your sighting.
Did you hang around to watch, what happened to them, did they fade out, move away??
Great post.

Hey BJ,
welcome to AB, That is a very nice sighting. Obviously not stars, I am jealous of your sighting.
Did you hang around to watch, what happened to them, did they fade out, move away??
Great post.
Of course but they scattered in random directions when I snapped the 3rd picture. And then it was nothing g after that just stars

Of course but they scattered in random directions when I snapped the 3rd picture. And then it was nothing g after that just stars
Well you are one of the lucky few to have seen some genuine UFO's Planes, satellites, balloons, swamp gas :) none oif that has that behavior.
Is that the first sighting you have had?

No here's a video I took in vegas a few years ago[ MEDIA=youtube]Zkvk8jtkEuc[/MEDIA]

I see more stuff like that every now and then out here in md but that line of lights was a first normally it'll be an orb or three making a triangle. I always look for them at night time too so hopefully I can land some more solid pics or even a video.

That was right in the sky over McLaren airport too which has always been a spot for sightings

Looks like we both did
Lol, yep
Without too much detail....what part of the US do you hang your hat in BJ, you have kids you said, very cool to celebrate your birthday with your son. :)
I am 58 with 4 awsome adult sons, and 2 awesome grandsons. and in OZ, work as a computer nerd for the emergency services. What about you/

More grainy and shaky videos...How come no one can get a video with out it shaking like a dog shitting peach pits?