I think I'm a reincarnate

R

Rambo

I was reading something at approximately 2am yesterday that explained how all these kids "remember a past life". When I heard this, I felt something I haven't felt since I was little. Almost like something was missing. I remember I used to blab to everyone I knew about what I used to be, food I used to favor, all that good stuff.

It gets weirder.

I can't remember a single thing I described about my past self when I was little. Just that I did it alot.

I am not a spiritual person, but looking into this is very intriguing. I'm going to find someone who does hypnotherapy and attempt past life regression. I'm highly sceptical but I would really like some answers.

I mean, there are many kids who experience this. It's definitely suspicious. What do I think?

Reactions: LETA
Also this is my first post to the forum. Yay for me? Anyways input is appreciated

I was reading something at approximately 2am yesterday that explained how all these kids "remember a past life". When I heard this, I felt something I haven't felt since I was little. Almost like something was missing. I remember I used to blab to everyone I knew about what I used to be, food I used to favor, all that good stuff.

It gets weirder.

I can't remember a single thing I described about my past self when I was little. Just that I did it alot.

I am not a spiritual person, but looking into this is very intriguing. I'm going to find someone who does hypnotherapy and attempt past life regression. I'm highly sceptical but I would really like some answers.

I mean, there are many kids who experience this. It's definitely suspicious. What do I think?
Hey Rambo, welcome aboard.
When you said you felt like something was missing you hit a spot with me. All my life I have not so much felt like something is missing, more that I have forgotten something really important. This will sound wierd but I can remember knowing it as a very little kid, but I can't reember exacty what it is that I knew.
Al I have is impressions. In later years I did some hypnotic regression, oddly not intended for past lives but something else.
Only I started remembering things that never happened, at least ot to me in this life.

Very mundane of course, no Kings of egypt for me in past lives. I remembered being in prison on a cold stone floor. Being hunted by many people and dogs, and getting shot. Also being in the back of a very old truck with wooden slats.
I don't think I was a bad person or a criminal, I get the impression I was more just hunted and I dont know why.

Interestingly as testimony to the accuracy of some of the stuff in my life now. I had to look at old photos and ask my mother questions to confirm objects and events I had no prior knowledge of.

So I believe your story completely.
Look forward to your posts.