If you happen to have a close encounter of the third kind, would you tell everyone or would you just tell the government?

Lol i did tell it a little in the forum here,

At first i tried to keep it to myself because it would sounds crazy, sometime later i tried to tell my mother because they keep coming all the time, she didn't believe me but she think it's a demon and the marks on body means i was having a affair with the demon which is much more crazy than the original alien story, so since then i just kept it to myself.

Reactions: Andrea_
Hey. Long time no see, i think it has been years already, i go by the name Diva on AlienHub. Don't know if u still remember me or not

I do recall, and it certainly has been a number of years. All is good on my end, still doing my thing.

I hope it's that way for everyone here too.

Reactions: Fish
yo, check this out. 3K-year-old figurine discovered in Italy:

E0BAdvdXsAY3ZAx

Notice that the purported astronaut is a she.
How u know that's a she?

Sorry for the late reply, my internet is very slow, im using my company's internet now.
My high speed internet finished already, have to wait for next month for the high speed internet again, i used to have unlimited high speed internet but i cancelled that plan already, i bought a broadband and most of the companies are having high speed internet these days so i degrade the plan to the very cheapest plan, because upgrading the plan can be done through the app easily but to degrade it must go to the centre.

Interesting that that 'ancient figurine' above isn't on any actual web site online and is only listed on a twitter account.
Why is that? :unsure:

How u know that's a she?

Sorry for the late reply, my internet is very slow, im using my company's internet now.
My high speed internet finished already, have to wait for next month for the high speed internet again, i used to have unlimited high speed internet but i cancelled that plan already, i bought a broadband and most of the companies are having high speed internet these days so i degrade the plan to the very cheapest plan, because upgrading the plan can be done through the app easily but to degrade it must go to the centre.
Notice the female reproduce system depicted in the suit.