India rape problem link to genetics

F

Fish

If u have read the news u could see even babies are getting raped and killed in india and this problem is quite common there. In other countries its abnormal, man won't rape baby.

My brother's lecturers are from india and they concluded that its genetic related. If u see centuries ago, phedophile were just people molesting kids, now in india they are raping and killing even babies and toddlers.

What happened is that the genetic has been amplified over time from generation to generation. Main problem is because women's right in india is very bad and when a person gets away with the crime the child of that person's genetics will be amplified.

Like for example: the first generation of fisherman has to work hard, his child in the second generation will become a better fisherman naturally than the father and his child will become even better.

If u want to stop this problem, imo women's rights in india should be a main priority and the law and punishment should be more severe on men.

What do u think is the cause of India's rape problem and what can be done to change it?

Reactions: Aurora
Genetics dont change that significantly in a single generation Fish. What are these studies you are suggesting link rape to genetics?

How does women's rights have anything to do with raping babies? The two are separate problems in my opinion.
Where women's rights come into it in my opinion is deeply rooted in cultural norms. Get rid if the caste system is the first step.
I dont believe for one second that one person is fundamentally better than another just because they were born into a higher position in the social structure. Equality in education, opportunities, jobs, government is the key. What do you expect will happen when you have millions poor people repressed, disadvantaged, treated disrespectfully and not give equal opportunities in a society. And yet this is being perpetrated by people of a supposed higher cast that are supposed to be civilized! It is barbaric. I tutored international students at UNI for about 4 years. I was utterly shocked at some of the things they told me about their home countries. As international students they were almost all from rich families and positions of privileged.
I was told straight up by one Indian student that in India, if you are wealthy, you almost never need to sit an exam that you have not already paid to see first. I questioned him on this, I asked, "Do you mean at University level?" He replaied, No any exam at any level of school/ He told my he grew up with his father buying access to his exams, he told me his father was a senior police officer in a district in India and that his father had paid to see his entrance examinations before he sat them. How can a poor lower caste person compete against this kind off corruption. You might have a poor person with impeccable morals, motivation and intention that could really make a difference, that never ever gets a chance because they are of lower caste than someone else.

That,s my answer fish. Get rid of the notion that one p[person is born superior to another, get rid of the caste system, and provide equal opportunities to all, Male, Female, Rich and Poor

Genetics dont change that significantly in a single generation Fish. What are these studies you are suggesting link rape to genetics?

Women right there has been bad for quite a long time actually.

Those who came up with these studies were doctors and professors from India itself.

Phedophiles are actually mainly from genetic. Normal ppl don't go after babies, they go after matured women.

Women right there has been bad for quite a long time actually.

Those who came up with these studies were doctors and professors from India itself.

Phedophiles are actually mainly from genetic. Normal ppl don't go after babies, they go after matured women.
Show me the studies you refer to Fish, I agree that normal people don't go for babies.
However your comments that it is genetic almost sounds racist to me. Like the days in Australia where the white english majority did not consider aboriginals much higher than animals. Disgraceful.
Show me the studies you say link this to genetics.

Problem is, u r from Australia u don't know what they do to women there.
Show me the studies that prove it is genetic.
It is cultural as far as I am concerned. Wrong, yes, disgraceful, yes, needing to be fixed, yes, but in my opinion it is cultural.
Show me your evidence it is genetic

Show me the studies that prove it is genetic.
It is cultural as far as I am concerned. Wrong, yes, disgraceful, yes, needing to be fixed, yes, but in my opinion it is cultural.
Show me your evidence it is genetic

Its a discussion from doctors to doctors only, not for normal ppl like u to hear.

Coz all u normal ppl takes everything as racist and personal only. I'm asking your opinion only, of u don't like it don't join the discussion.

I'm not here to debate, here to find reason and solution.

If what you say is true, look below. 95% of rapes were not from strangers but family members of friends.
Family members have the same genes???
Friends in your caste system should be from the same social standing, ? yes??

According to the National Crimes Records Bureau, in 2016 the rape of minor girls increased by 82% compared with the previous year. Chillingly, across all rape cases, 95% of rapists were not strangers but family, friends and neighbours.

Its a discussion from doctors to doctors only, not for normal ppl like u to hear.

Coz all u normal ppl takes everything as racist and personal only. I'm asking your opinion only, of u don't like it don't join the discussion.

I'm not here to debate, here to find reason and solution.
Doctors are not Geneticists, they are medical practitioner. And if you truly want to find a solution you need to do it from a position that looks at and considers all views, all evidence, all facts. Not just those that reinforce your own prejudice.
I am not trying to argue, but you have tried to link these problems to bad genetics. This implies you consider some people genetically superior to others.

Your statement that the problem is due to bad genes is straight out of 1700's dark ages England. I was simply asking you to show my the evidence for this that is not merely opinion, but genuine peer reviewed evidence.

If your starting point is from a position of opinion not fact, how will you even find a valid solution.

In Post #1 you asked...
What do u think is the cause of India's rape problem and what can be done to change it?
There is my answer, get rid of the caste system, and educate and care for people of all social standings.

If what you say is true, look below. 95% of rapes were not from strangers but family members of friends.
Family members have the same genes???
Friends in your caste system should be from the same social standing, ? yes??

According to the National Crimes Records Bureau, in 2016 the rape of minor girls increased by 82% compared with the previous year. Chillingly, across all rape cases, 95% of rapists were not strangers but family, friends and neighbours.

Simple question,
Why do u think India love men more than women?

I don't think u understand what's going on.

I am not trying to argue, but you have tried to link these problems to bad genetics.
I have already explained it, when the law don't protect women and let those who are guilty free eventually it will get worse which is also link with genetic, over time it will amplify it. If u want to change that u can tighten the law and change their behaviour, that will also change their genetics from doing so.

Simple question,
Why do u think India love men more than women?

I don't think u understand what's going on.
The answer is simple. Poor education and social acceptance.
A man teaches his male sons by words and example. He teaches his sons that women are less important, he may abuse or treat badly his wife or daughters. The son grows up with this as normal behavior and repeats the same behavior when the son grows up and has his own family. His behavior then teaches his sons the same and the cycle continues.

You have to stop it at its core.
Educate kids in school that this is unacceptable, educate and punish the perpetrators.
Give women the ability within the law to take to task anyone who does this. Give them equal standing.
Make it socially unacceptable to treat women or anyone abusively.

I have already explained it, when the law don't protect women and let those who are guilty free eventually it will get worse which is also link with genetic, over time it will amplify it. If u want to change that u can tighten the law and change their behaviour, that will also change their genetics from doing so.
I don't think you understand genetics fish. I am sorry. You don't just educate a son and he automatically has access to a superior gene pool when he has kids because he is educated now. It just doesn't work that way.

The answer is simple. Poor education and social acceptance.
A man teaches his male sons by words and example. He teaches his sons that women are less important, he may abuse or treat badly his wife or daughters. The son grows up with this as normal behavior and repeats the same behavior when the son grows up and has his own family. His behavior then teaches his sons the same and the cycle continues.

You have to stop it at its core.
Educate kids in school that this is unacceptable, educate and punish the perpetrators.
Give women the ability within the law to take to task anyone who does this. Give them equal standing.
Make it socially unacceptable to treat women or anyone abusively.
Nope u r wrong, not even close.

Ok let's take China, they too have alot of men than women like in India. Why they like men than women?

This is cultural, not genetic!!!!!
Do you believe the owrds of Deepa Narayan?

Women whose sense of self has been worn down, by definition must depend on others, which only serves to breed fear and violence. Over 50% of Indian men and women still believe that sometimes women deserve a beating. One woman is killed every hour for not bringing enough dowry to a husband. But dependency is still presented as a virtuous habit and independence as a bad characteristic. Dependent women have no separate identity and are legitimate only as mothers, wives and daughters. Such women are trained to put duty over self – the suicide numbers are highest for housewives.

The right to assemble is a right taken away by dictators. In India it is the culture that subverts women’s desire to organise. The cultural design of oppression is so clever, that it instils a habit of distrust and trains women to demean, dismiss and discount other women. Almost no woman I interviewed belonged to a women’s group. They said, “I don’t have time for gossip.”

The real genius of this system lies in the fact that oppression has been recast as a virtue. So erasure of self – the most treacherous human rights violation – hides in plain sight, sanctified by loving families, perfumed by our definitions of goodness. And the private sphere, the family, remains impenetrable and untouchable.

We have underestimated the power of culture in creating violence within our families. To reclaim our humanity we need a national conversation about what it means to be a good woman and a good man in India today.

• Deepa Narayan is a social scientist and author of Chup: Breaking the Silence About India’s Women

I don't think you understand genetics fish. I am sorry. You don't just educate a son and he automatically has access to a superior gene pool when he has kids because he is educated now. It just doesn't work that way.
Ever heard how some kids are naturally gifted to do something, that is genetic. For example if the generations are of studious ppl the child can easily remembers stuff and etc.

Nope u r wrong, not even close.

Ok let's take China, they too have alot of men than women like in India. Why they like men than women?
Clearly I don;t understand your question, and by the way you havnt addressed a single one of mine :) but continue.
Ask me more specifically, Why men like men more than women??? You can take that question 100 ways, please be more specific.