Informal r/AMA for 2X109's studies

2X109

Hello!

This is my first post,

I am the owner of 2X109 - [Website here]

I study of micro-fossils inside Banded Ironstone in the Southwest, USA. I also found desert glasses that contain "debri" that has not successfully been explained in the same location as Native American artifacts. I have been contacted by 'beings' far surpassing my intelligence, on multiple occasions. I was allowed to record some of these conversations.

r/AMA! (Ask me anything)

PS: I have an ACTIVE Twitter for posting finds as of this week if wanted: Twitter

Welcome to the forum. Your web site is interesting on 'volcanic glasses'. I have a few pieces of tektite from meteoric debris but beyond that I don't have any knowledge of other 'glasses' like you are studying.
What is the mysterious 'debris inside glass' you are referring to and it's significance?
And can you talk about the 'beings' and what they said to you? How did that come about?

Reactions: 2X109
Thanks for replying!

I have reached out to The Smithsonian and other individual volcanic glass enthusiasts with no solid answer on what 'debri' is inside these desert glass specimins are. I personally study Geology.

I will try to post some good shots/pics below 👇

Beautiful shot of said debri

Literally straight from FDA/NANO.gov

Multiple specimins have the debri

Every "normal" piece of Obsidian doesn't contain this debri

Outside surface

"Gold chargers" present behind said debri suggesting flight

permvl.jpg

The significance is HUGE if I'm on the right path. Especially considering when I looked up U.S. patents, coincidentally the one holding bio-nanotech was within driving distance where this was found. 🙄

The 'beings' that spoke to me told me many things including,
"You won the raffle and (they) would help horse-head (me) to understand." They also said "(you) want to meet on our spaceshuttle if you'll let us, keep a watch".
These conversations were recorded on a housecam that was on at the time of contact, I have some video as well. Many times.

Idk who, what, why, when or how they are. Best way to describe is made of pure light, size/scale/time doesn't seem to be an issue and want to help further humanity by helping me 'resonate'.

I have had ONE viewing of an orange "ship" shaped like a boomerang made of pure light in the sky. (Best way to describe it) No photos of this.
I have created "group hallucinations" aka I can help others in CE-5 related pursuits irl, but haven't in a bit due to safety concerns. I would consider myself psychic that's a skeptic. (If humanly possible) I have shared these experiences with others and am now seeking a creation of a non-profit fossil dig for others to do their own research in s a f e t y from more earthly, human threats.

Thanks for replying!

I have reached out to The Smithsonian and other individual volcanic glass enthusiasts with no solid answer on what 'debri' is inside these desert glass specimins are. I personally study Geology.

Outside surface

permvl.jpg

The significance is HUGE if I'm on the right path. Especially considering when I looked up U.S. patents, coincidentally the one holding bio-nanotech was within driving distance where this was found. 🙄

"You won the raffle and (they) would help horse-head (me) to understand." They also said "(you) want to meet on our spaceshuttle if you'll let us, keep a watch".
These conversations were recorded on a housecam that was on at the time of contact, I have some video as well. Many times.

Idk who, what, why, when or how they are. Best way to describe is made of pure light, size/scale/time doesn't seem to be an issue and want to help further humanity by helping me 'resonate'.

I have had ONE viewing of an orange "ship" shaped like a boomerang made of pure light in the sky. (Best way to describe it) No photos of this.
I have created "group hallucinations" aka I can help others in CE-5 related pursuits irl, but haven't in a bit due to safety concerns. I would consider myself psychic that's a skeptic. (If humanly possible) I have shared these experiences with others and am now seeking a creation of a non-profit fossil dig for others to do their own research in s a f e t y from more earthly, human threats.
I'm sorry but I don't really understand the meaning of the 'debris' found in some of these 'glass' fragments. To me from my limited knowledge why can't they simply be malformations or accidental blebs in the samples? You speak of 'gold chargers' and 'flying' in these debri bits but that doesn't mean anything to a non -geologist. Can you explain why it's important in more simplistic terms?
Do other geologists find them interesting or is this a personal quest?

As to the 'beings'.....they only appear on a camera in your house? Have you shared this with others who can analyze it?
What do others in your circle of friends/colleagues think about this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for replying!

Outside surface

permvl.jpg

I also use the CE5 app. I often sleep outside and use the music for relaxation while trying to get ET to come visit. Lol
No luck yet. No surprise really. I didn't expect it to be that simple. But I am surprised at how many people are close by that use it. I was telling HAL about it one day. I think there was 200 people in a 40 mile radius.
I'll keep trying though.

Dundee,

..I was telling HAL about it one day. I think there was 200 people in a 40 mile radius...

You'll have to point me to the post. Memory fails me.

CE5 Is an app for your phone (not free) that links on a generic map of other ufo enthusiasts in your area. It has a chat function with the view to group meet ups organized by members for viewing nights. Greers approach is one of meditation and mentally projecting your thoughts as a group and inviting ET to show up. While I am somewhat cautious if not skeptical about that approach I thought it is at least a good way to meet folks of a similar interest.
Also re the mental projection thing. I usually like to check something out before I throw it out as rubbish. Who knows it might work. I often sleep outside and often meditate. Why not call ET at the same time.
And yes it's another money maker for Greer. But Tha man's gotta eat. 😁

Dundee,

..I was telling HAL about it one day. I think there was 200 people in a 40 mile radius...

You'll have to point me to the post. Memory fails me.
Jeez talk about eggagerate, not 200 within 40 miles try 100 within 57 lol
And I didnt really elaborate on it, I mentioned it in passing.
In future don't beleive anything I say, becasue I am not going to beleive anything I say either haha

Post Number 3

@HAL This is the type of stuff I study in my BIF micro-fossils! Mine is likely "bog-iron" (millions, not billions of years old). A nice "pocket" inbetween when the environment was just right for critters to get in the cracks, then die. 🧐 I haven't seen this vid, thanks!

@Dr Wu The ones that do take me serious, have taken me serious. 😁

It is extremely difficult for anything to survive being encapsulated in glass which is pretty much magma. 😯 Not impossible though!

For the gold "chargers", almost all the "debri" are following one another with hollow shells behind them. These "shells" appear like infinite gold threads, but my field scope wasn't meant for pictures. This is my "best" evidence other then the electrical wires, nano-particles, etching, and pinchers/faces. All of it is plain weird, but not impossible like you said.

The beings that contacted me, it's difficult. I can't show fear or excitement and have always been sober during sessions. I fully submit myself and so far have never been harmed that I'm aware. (I do similar to the woohoo CE5 approach)

~~

Do you see the blue face with little yellow "flowers" on either side?👇
7iwhd5.jpg

@Dundee Fear is the ultimate weapon. Fear in my eyes is man himself. Manmade bio-nanotech already exists idk how advanced though. 🥺

I've lost count how many emails I've sent to local CE5 and the main site, no response yet....I'm not shilling them either.😒 Haven't bought the app.

I have chatted with a couple of people about local events in the chat part of the app. Have not tried to email the Admin folk though. I have the paid version

I have chatted with a couple of people about local events in the chat part of the app. Have not tried to email the Admin folk though. I have the paid version
Did you like your experiences with them? I have debated getting the paid version for long while.

I have tried the whole "submit your evidence" to alot of sites with no response. (That's why I appreciate you active guys! 😘)

Did you like your experiences with them? I have debated getting the paid version for long while.

I have tried the whole "submit your evidence" to alot of sites with no response. (That's why I appreciate you active guys! 😘)
Well I am pretty busy with other stuff when not here, so I mainly got it out of interest more than anything. There just regular folks that I have seen. Some good some bad like anywhere. I never had any intention of going full boar into it. So although I am active there would be others with better advice than me. I am in a ruralish part of Australia so folks round here are pretty decent anyway.