Is it all over ?

So here is a thought.

I suppose some of you watch CNN. If so you will have seen the little piece they keep running that tells of the Voyager space craft. And how they will still be out there when out planet has been swallowed up by the Sun.

So, an alien finds Voyager. And works out the massages on the disc. But we who sent it are long gone. What is this alien to do with the info ?
I always thought it was nuts, if they are lurking out there in close proximity to us they are way smarter than us, so they might just come and eat us.

I am going to go sleep outside in the rain, so my posts will be on the phone and full of typos, due to sausage fingers,

Arghh. I just turned the copy to see the sky and tipped half a bucket of water on me. What an idiot lol

Canopy I mean I sleep on a swingy 3person chair with an adjustable roof my bums wet now lol

Going to let you get some rest as it's the middle of the night where you are.
1 PM for me and, I think, 8am for LETA.
I'm going to snooze for a while. Been awake 25 hours.

Too cold to sleep out here. -4C
Catch you all later.

:)

S
Going to let you get some rest as it's the middle of the night where you are.
1 PM for me and, I think, 8am for LETA.
I'm going to snooze for a while. Been awake 25 hours.
Catch you all later.

:)
Ee ya mate great chatting with you. 😉

Just my 2 cents ....I don't think much will change regarding the UFO phenomenon in the public arena. It will continue as it has for the last 60 or 70 years...people will report seeing ufos and some will tell tales of 'contact'. If ..(a big if)...we had a public appearance of a spaceship on the lawn in Central park or wherever..or if the gubbermint rolled out a dead alien body for the scientists to analyze...then things would change. Beyond true public exposure that can be verified, nothing will really change.

I don't think the govt has any intention of telling the public that aliens are flying around....even if that's the case. I don't know how or why the so-called Tic Tac videos were released but I'm betting it had nothing to do with so-called 'disclosure'..a favorite meme by many UFO fans in the last 20 years.

I suspect you are right.

In a way, the UFO situation is a bit like the 'we was robbed of millions of votes' call by the President.

He started this even before a vote was counted. Brainwashed millions into believing hm. Now has virtually no chance of admitting the truth even if he wanted to. And has generated a whole bunch of believers who will not apply reason to the situation. And the situation is here to stay.

But we still have no idea where these alien craft (assuming their existence) are coming from.
That is the galling part. We should be able to tell at least that much.