J.J. Abrams Tackles UFOs

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
rUROTSC.jpg

Image: Showtime

Showtime, an American premium television network, is jumping into the UAP bandwagon with a new docuseries set to premier on August 8 of this year. UFO, a four-part documentary produced by illustrious film director, producer, screenwriter and composer J.J Abrams, and acclaimed writer and director Glen Zipper, will examine the UFO mystery and the societal impact the phenomenon has had in shaping the current narrative taking mainstream media by storm.
According to Showtime, Abrams and Zipper's no-holds-barred approach to the subject will scrutinize "what clandestine influence the American government, lucrative private companies and the military may have in shielding the truth behind extraterrestrial phenomena to further their own agendas," and why "unsettling theories of a subject that recently reached national headlines, and has historically been the focus of powerful politicians and CEOs, while average citizens pursuing the very same truth have been ridiculed and ostracized."

UFO will air Sunday, August 8, at 9 p.m. ET on Showtime.

I'm a fan of his work in general....he was behind many of my favorite tv shows and films over the past 20 years.

rUROTSC.jpg

Image: Showtime

Showtime, an American premium television network, is jumping into the UAP bandwagon with a new docuseries set to premier on August 8 of this year. UFO, a four-part documentary produced by illustrious film director, producer, screenwriter and composer J.J Abrams, and acclaimed writer and director Glen Zipper, will examine the UFO mystery and the societal impact the phenomenon has had in shaping the current narrative taking mainstream media by storm.
According to Showtime, Abrams and Zipper's no-holds-barred approach to the subject will scrutinize "what clandestine influence the American government, lucrative private companies and the military may have in shielding the truth behind extraterrestrial phenomena to further their own agendas," and why "unsettling theories of a subject that recently reached national headlines, and has historically been the focus of powerful politicians and CEOs, while average citizens pursuing the very same truth have been ridiculed and ostracized."

UFO will air Sunday, August 8, at 9 p.m. ET on Showtime.
Great not long to wait, lucky I have my VPN :)