Jeffrey Epstein Dead

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
Jeffrey_Epstein_mug_shot.jpg

Controversial American financier and convicted felon, Jeffrey Epstein, was found dead on his cell after apparently hanging himself. The financier, accused of sex trafficking, was supposed to be under constant monitoring after a previous suicide attempt. The Justice Department and FBI are launching an investigation into his death.

Reactions: Aurora
Yeah how convenient, Trump alludes to him having ties to Clinton and dodgy stuff. Then claims he was never friends, didn't like him he says. Footage shows Trump happy as a clam with him though at a club, whispering and laughing. Trump quotes they shared the same like for the ladies only Epstein liked them young...
I smell a rat. Who did he really have dirt on here.

He was a close friend of Prince Andrew. Prince Andrew is not too dodgy though.

The conspiracy goes deep on this one. Q followers are spreading the rumour that Jeffrey is still alive and was Guantanamoed :a467: by Trump. :c32:

The conspiracy goes deep on this one. Q followers are spreading the rumour that Jeffrey is still alive and was Guantanamoed by Trump.
Sounds plausible, no surprise...
It all seems a bit too convenient. I doubt gitmoed though, he might one day be found. More likely dead somewhere.
Q Followers?

First time hearing about him, read a little about his life and the reason hes behind bars.

Imo i think he got some mental issues. He was involved in ponzi scheme and i have a feeling that he might have made alot of money illegally and got away with it easily. Since he can get away with that he went to the extreme by sex trafficking underage. There is a saying that if u dont catch a criminal he will keep doing it again and again and even would go to the extreme because he believe that he will never get caught.

His suicide is maybe coz he couldn't take it anymore.

First time hearing about him, read a little about his life and the reason hes behind bars.

Imo i think he got some mental issues. He was involved in ponzi scheme and i have a feeling that he might have made alot of money illegally and got away with it easily. Since he can get away with that he went to the extreme by sex trafficking underage. There is a saying that if u dont catch a criminal he will keep doing it again and again and even would go to the extreme because he believe that he will never get caught.

His suicide is maybe coz he couldn't take it anymore.
It is all over western news. Hard not to notice, but...barf.?

Reactions: Aurora and Fish
Hey, casualbystander, if you are reading this, come join us and walk us through this Epstein ordeal. We need your input.

Yeah long time no see casualbystander, his aspiring Buddhist friend is working hard to become a Japanese it seems, what happened? I thought he was in shinto religion at first and now jumped to buddhism.

Yeah long time no see casualbystander, his aspiring Buddhist friend is working hard to become a Japanese it seems, what happened? I thought he was in shinto religion at first and now jumped to buddhism.
Casual is not allowed to talk politics at AE, which is wut he loves. And 3fel9 feels his spiritual path is diametrically opposed to our vibe here :(

Reactions: Fish and Aurora
Casual is not allowed to talk politics at AE, which is wut he loves. And 3fel9 feels his spiritual path is diametrically opposed to our vibe here
Doubt that is for spiritual reason, tell him to pick a religion that doesn't have in Japan and he would probably disagree.

And what happened to Casual? He was supporting Trump, Trump made trade war with China and that has badly affected the country's economy especially the famers. Imo Clinton would have did a much better job than Trump.

I suspect we may never know the truth about his death. If he was as guilty as it seems that he was he can burn in hell for all I care. But given the hints at other big players in this, his death is no surprise. It is just sad now that the other high rollers and polys he may have been able to point the finger at will probably now never be brought to justice.
If you were one of his victims it would not give you confidence to come forward and tell your story. I feel sad for the victims that will never see justice.

Reactions: Fish
Doubt that is for spiritual reason, tell him to pick a religion that doesn't have in Japan and he would probably disagree.

And what happened to Casual? He was supporting Trump, Trump made trade war with China and that has badly affected the country's economy especially the famers. Imo Clinton would have did a much better job than Trump.

This is for someone's girlfriend, i'm so bad lol..
"I'm so young dumb, young dumb and broke but i still got love to give.."

3fel9 feels his spiritual path is diametrically opposed to our vibe here
I won't disturb, I got more important things to do and i won't to be in the forums much.. it have been 2 years since, i don't mind, he can do whatever he wants and he can also bring his Myanmar Buddhist friend monk and talk bad about the Rohingyas all he can and find new ways on how to wipe them out also, i won't oppose them or anything..

Better come and see your friends then to keep avoiding. Time runs out fast.