Joe Rogan Moves To Spotify

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
JoeRogan2020-660x330.png

Image: Joe Rogan via YouTube
The most popular podcaster of our day just signed a very lucrative contract with Spotify to produce and broadcast his show exclusively for the streaming giant. The deal, rumoured to be worth over $100M Dollars, sent shock waves across the podcast world, and definitely shook up YouTube headquarters, who have yet to comment on the move.

Soon after the announcement, Spotify's stock skyrocketed to the tune of $5B Dollars over a 5-day period, proving alternative's media value over legacy media. The show will begin to stream on Spotify in early September and permanently end its YouTube tenure soon after.

The most popular podcaster of our day just signed a very lucrative contract with Spotify to produce and broadcast his show exclusively for the streaming giant. The deal, rumoured to be worth over $100M Dollars, sent shock waves across the podcast world, and definitely shook up YouTube headquarters, who have yet to comment on the move. Soon after the announcement, Spotify's stock skyrocketed to the tune of $5B Dollars over a 5-day period, proving alternative's media value over legacy media. The show will begin to stream on Spotify in early September and permanently end its YouTube tenure soon after.
Well what a sellout prick he is and what a punch in the face to all those loyal folks that helped to make his success in podcasts.
Coins over integrity, now he has sold his soul to the machine, his podcasts will decline, no more dope endorsements, no more swearing, no more honesty. It wont start like that, but it will end like that. If i did the whole hashtag thing I would do one #joeroganeatshitanddieyouselloutbastard.

Well what a sellout prick he is and what a punch in the face to all those loyal folks that helped to make his success in podcasts.
Coins over integrity, now he has sold his soul to the machine, his podcasts will decline, no more dope endorsements, no more swearing, no more honesty. It wont start like that, but it will end like that. If i did the whole hashtag thing I would do one #joeroganeatshitanddieyouselloutbastard.
Ouch! It was a smart move, Dundee. YouTube was hindering his freedom of speech. He was constantly having to get permission from his YouTube handlers whenever he wanted to bring a controversial guest. Always living in fear of censorship or demonetization :/

Ouch! It was a smart move, Dundee. YouTube was hindering his freedom of speech. He was constantly having to get permission from his YouTube handlers whenever he wanted to bring a controversial guest. Always living in fear of censorship or demonetization :/
Hmmm OK we will see then. But Spotify is not free for some content. That sucks for some.

You Tube censoring themselves right out of business looks like..I don't know much about this Rogan fellow never listen to him not much on radio or podcast or videos for that matter.......But I guess You Tube is starting to see a lot of this fake ass shit as just a money machine and what Spotify is giving this Rogan fellow only proves it.