Julian Assange Arrested

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff

The founder of WikiLeaks was arrested by London Police after the Ecuadorian Embassy withdrew his asylum status. The U.S. Gov has already charged Assange with a federal crime and is requesting his extradition.

Just watching it on the news now. Hate to be in his shoes that's for sure. Australia is to weak to push for his release, so he will face charges in the UK then head to the US I bet. They are probably already preparing a bed in Gitmo.

Reactions: LETA
Just watching it on the news now. Hate to be in his shoes that's for sure. Australia is to weak to push for his release, so he will face charges in the UK then head to the US I bet. They are probably already preparing abed in Gitmo.
The Ecuadorian minister cited that one of the reasons why they got rid of him is because he wasn't tidy enough lol

Reactions: Dundee
The Ecuadorian minister cited that one of the reasons why they got rid of him is because he wasn't tidy enough lol
Yeah I have been watching the build up, apparently he hacked their phones and computers and tried to medal in their affairs. Pretty much biting the hand that feeds him.