Lady Ghost Busted

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
m2nOpBi.png

Image: Limitless Security
A security camera at a Birmingham construction site, caught spooky footage of a lady ghost wandering about. Limitless Security, an English company charged with monitoring the location, received a motion detector alert indicating a possible intruder on the site. Adam Lee, the manager in charge of surveillance, quickly turned to his security laptop only to find an eerie ghostly image of what appears to be a woman dressed in a long, white, bridal-esque gown walking past the building materials. A security team was quickly dispatched to the location but were unable to find the mysterious apparition. The whole incident shook up the security personnel, who expressed their personal discomfort after the sighting:

It's incredibly strange. I have no idea what it could have been but I didn't sleep the rest of the night.

Reactions: The humanitarian
Sleep walking then waking?

Nah, women of the otherworld are a common thing that happens just allot of the time people do not want to speak out because they do not want to look mentally messed up.

It's funny, UFOs dont scare me at all. I honestly reckon if a UFO landed in a paddock and little grey aliens popped out. I honestly think I would walk over and say hello.
But ghosts...scare the beegebers out of me.
I would run so fast you would not seem where I went.

Reactions: The humanitarian
I have seen a couple in my time. In fact, one can be in a romance with one, if one was willing, if the ghost was willing that is to say. BUT, warning, she may chew you up as a snack just like the average beaches out there these days.

I have seen a couple in my time. In fact, one can be in a romance with one, if one was willing, if the ghost was willing that is to say. BUT, warning, she may chew you up as a snack just like the average beaches out there these days.
Sounds tempting in principle ;) but I have seen too many scary films where the beautiful girl your doing the horizontal boogaloo with suddenly turns into an old hag or a Demon!! I don't think my brain could cope with that shock!