Laser-Happy UFO Bewilders English Town

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
T0FLMTI1OTIzMjE3.jpg
T0FLMTI1OTIzMjE4.jpg

Image: Tom Marvin/MK Future

A puzzling occurrence was reported in the sky over Milton Keynes last night. The English town was visited by a rather large UFO at around 10pm that began emitting a green laser beam in all directions. The event was captured on video by Tom Marvin, a resident from Broughton who described the strange sighting to the local news:

It first caught our attention as the beam shone through our bedroom window and it was really bright. My first thought was that it was a search light from a police helicopter but, after seeing the light shine as high into the sky as we could see, we knew it wasn’t. I started filming, and then this massive drone took off. I started following the laser up into the sky, it got halfway up and started shooting lasers all over the sky. It was truly amazing. When we looked again we thought it was a huge UFO-shaped drone going up and down through the beam. This drone let off another beam which was shining in all different directions.

Some residents believe the UFO to be nothing but a drone being tested by a technology company nearby or even the local Open University, but both institutions deny any involvement in the event.