Last year March 21 I officially ially saw a ufo.theres 2kinds,one looks like me with the cat eyes in the dark and the guys on earth with 3 fingers,who

S

sacara

Wear skin.they trying to do the obcene.took a ufo video.last year,then a voice on background"we knew you when you were a kid.tey are very protected warning me to get off balcony when danger arises.3 finger violence.then I started remembering things,like I was kept in a memory void.i d be woke up to go on a space trip with my family.3stars and a cressant moon symbol.the letter X on things.so I thought I was an Egyptian Malaysian Canadian.guess more to that.now all the sh.. authority in my bedroom.the story is long,trafficking,,,and my family can't get me out.i think it had something to do with someone taking control of my talents in school,then I was trafficked.i have feeling my eyes are turning black.hey it actually looks pretty.once had diamond and blue marks on my skin,but I am severely whitened .

Reactions: Aurora
How Malaysian? I understand Egyptians, with those pyramids, mummies and stuff i suppose.

Long ago Malaysia is just a land for the merchants around Asia to trade their stuff, it has always been diverse with different cultures and race, it don't really have a specific culture. Long ago the Indian kings from Chola Empire was the ruler, now the kings are the Malays from Java culture.

Btw just some history,

The indians in Malaysia and Indonesia are different. Malaysians are from Chola Empire, Indonesians are from Kalinga empire, the word Kalinga is very popular in Malaysia because most Malays in Malaysia are from Indonesia, they came to Malaysia with the same mindset that the Indians in Malaysia must be from kalinga empire, but as many generations pass the word Kalinga became Keling.
Just like how the word Mad sailors became Mat Salleh over time. Mat Salleh means the caucasian ppl, they called them that coz the British sailors like to drink a lot till drunk all the time.

How Malaysian? I understand Egyptians, with those pyramids, mummies and stuff i suppose.

Long ago Malaysia is just a land for the merchants around Asia to trade their stuff, it has always been diverse with different cultures and race, it don't really have a specific culture. Long ago the Indian kings from Chola Empire was the ruler, now the kings are the Malays from Java culture.
My father met a young malysian lady.thats all.but I have these memories of military,immigration.i don't remember clearly but what if there was an extra tererestial connection.i got so many photos of UFO's.some bad some good.and I always saw UFO's around us but I was told it was just advance tech.but... not noow

Reactions: Fish and Aurora