Let's get real

D

Dundee

Given some of the information at hand.

The SR71 traveled at mach 3.2 which is about 2200 MPH
I saw somewhere, cant remember exactly, but it would take half of Florida to do a U turn? (please correct me)
I expect there is secret planes that can out do this...but?
The US has said... we have nothing that can do what these UFO's can do, maybe it is China or Russia.
Only... they have UFO programs like the US trying to find out this stuff like everyone else.

We have UFO's now verified that can do 15,000 mph in the air and do 600g right angle turns,
We have UFO's now verified that can buzz along happily in our skies then drop into the water and travel in formation underwater at a couple of hundred mph (the Russian account)
We have accounts from the space shuttle and ISS of all manner of crazy shit.

We have the best pilots in the world saying wtf???

Now we have an explanation of hypersonic, thast just fast, that does not do 600 g right angle turns, and 15000mph.

Lets get real , what does this really look like,
It is ET, what else can it be.

And all the multiple sightings with all the extra ordinary accounts of dissapearing of military radar

..It is ET, what else can it be...

It can be unknown.

The problem with the objects acting as they do, is that they seem to ignore mass.

To make a true right angled turn you have to literally stop traveling in your current direction then start off on a course 90degree to your old course.

It's a bit like what happens in a combustion engine (or a steam engine), the piston actually has to stop at the top of the stroke before descending.

The term ET bothers me (as you know), and even something from another Planet would probably have to observe the laws of physics as we know them. So this may be something that has no mass. But is solid enough to reflect radio waves.

Yes it can be and is unknown, I agree. But there are varying degrees of unknown. If you are fishing in a creek and get a bite, it is unknown. It could be a cat with scuba gear looking for a feed. But your pretty safe in saying its going to be a fish, eel or passing snag. But it is still unknown till you pull it out.

Scientist had said the science behind some of this crazy behavior has explanations in theory, but is between 100 to 1000 beyond our tech. So even the 600g right angle turn is possible. Just not yet for us.

This rubbish about Hyper-sonic craft. Seriously. How unscientific an explanation is that. Of course some of the sightings could be hyper-sonic tech, and probably are. But that cannot account for the other strange behavior. Defying gravity, no control surfaces etc. Hell even the US government is not ruling out Aliens. So one scientist comes up with an explanation for a % of sightings, ignoring all the other characteristics and suddenly all UFOs are hyper-sonic planes?

What I am saying is, at what point do the skeptics say, OK, until they land on the white house lawn and say take me too your leader I wont say it is ET. But on the current information, it sure looks like it could be ET.

Honestly I am finding this hardline stubborn stance of some skeptics somewhere between funny and embarrassing.

....What I am saying is, at what point do the skeptics say, OK, until they land on the white house lawn and say take me too your leader I wont say it is ET. But on the current information, it sure looks like it could be ET.
Yes...lets get real..so the 'aliens' have been buzzing around earth for over 70 years based just on Roswell dating or far longer according ro some who posit very old sightings.. So why haven't they landed on the lawn or Central Park? Why continue the same actions over and over and over...especially if they are covertly monitoring us. Why let themsleves be seen? Is there a point to any of this? Are they waiting for the right time or for us to blow each other up?
You can talk about tic tacs all you want but to me that's not the relevant nor interesting aspect of ufos being allegedly aliens. I find this far more disconcerting. :unsure:

Reactions: Skarlett
Yes...lets get real..so the 'aliens' have been buzzing around earth for over 70 years based just on Roswell dating or far longer according ro some who posit very old sightings.. So why haven't they landed on the lawn or Central Park? Why continue the same actions over and over and over...especially if they are covertly monitoring us. Why let themsleves be seen? Is there a point to any of this? Are they waiting for the right time or for us to blow each other up?
You can talk about tic tacs all you want but to me that's not the relevant nor interesting aspect of ufos being allegedly aliens. I find this far more disconcerting. :unsure:
Doc you can stick to that tired old argument right up until they land on your head. It is not even worth going over it with you anymore. There are now lots of people in lots of places not ruling out ET. There are lots of people saying everything but, then alluding to whats left as being Alien in origin. Some are scientists, some politician, some are ex CIA directors, some are military and many more are looking at this now and pointing to the Elephant in the room.

It must irk you that so many informed people are saying the same things that us less skeptical folks have been saying for decades.
I can't believe how many times in the last month or two I have watched a commentary by some of these folks that have mirrored post and opinions I have made on this forum and others over the decades.

I have watched pretty much all of what has been posted so it is all becoming a big mix. But I love that Female Scientist/Engineer Leta posted. She hit it in the head. She was talking about Occam's Razor and some scientists using it to say that the most likely explanation is something natural...earthly.

She questioned the validity of that.

Speeds in excess of anything we can do interrupted by 600 G right angle turns
Stopping stationary at 80,000 feet then dropping to sea level stationary in less than a second.
The Russians have tracked formations underwater at over 200 mph.
Appearing and disappearing both on radar and Visually at will.
Traveling in and out of restricted areas at will
Shutting down missile silos.
The US Government openly slaying these things are not ours.
Now we have testimony that China and Russia both have programs investigating UFO;s becasue they dunno what they are either,
And the topper, the US government saying were not saying it is Aliens, but we are not saying it is not.

She went on to say, given all the evidence, does Occam's razor really suggest it is earthly, or something else.

You also talked about suggested motivations of UFOs in a sarcastic way. Again several people have addressed this in exactly the same way I have right here on AB many times. Just becasue we cant rationalize a reason for there behavior, does not mean they dont have a good reason.
Does a Dog understand why we read a book, paint a roof, laugh at the noises from the TV?
It is presumptuous to suggest we would know I think.

Sorry doc, but the old arguments you skeptics have been making are getting shot down by the dozen.
There finally being seen for the grasping at straws that they are.

What I find disconcerting is the seemingly unshakable grip you and your camp have on both your insistance on being non commital and the stubborness with all that has happened to not question your old ideas.

Sorry Doc, the previous comes across as a bit personal, it was not intended to be. Peace :)

Doc you can stick to that tired old argument right up until they land on your head. It is not even worth going over it with you anymore. There are now lots of people in lots of places not ruling out ET. There are lots of people saying everything but, then alluding to whats left as being Alien in origin. Some are scientists, some politician, some are ex CIA directors, some are military and many more are looking at this now and pointing to the Elephant in the room.

It must irk you that so many informed people are saying the same things that us less skeptical folks have been saying for decades.
I can't believe how many times in the last month or two I have watched a commentary by some of these folks that have mirrored post and opinions I have made on this forum and others over the decades.

I have watched pretty much all of what has been posted so it is all becoming a big mix. But I love that Female Scientist/Engineer Leta posted. She hit it in the head. She was talking about Occam's Razor and some scientists using it to say that the most likely explanation is something natural...earthly.

She questioned the vlalidity of that.

Speeds in excess of anything we can do interrupted by 600 G right angle turns
Stopping stationary at 80,000 feet then dropping to sea level stationary in less than a second.
The Russians have tracked formations underwater at over 200 mph.
Appearing and disappearing both on radar and Visually at will.
Traveling in and out of restricted areas at will
Shutting down missile silos.
The US Government openly slaying these things are not ours.
Now we have testimony that China and Russia both have programs investigating UFO;s becasue they dunno what they are either,
And the topper, the US government saying were not saying it is Aliens, but we are not saying it is not.

She went on to say, given all the evidence, does Occam's razor really suggest it is earthly, or something else.

You also talked about suggested motivations of UFOs in a sarcastic way. Again several people have addressed this in exactly the same way I have right here on AB many times. Just becasue we cant rationalize a reason for there behavior, does not mean they dont have a good reason.
Does a Dog understand why we read a book, paint a roof, laugh at the noises from the TV?
It is presumptuous to suggest we would know I think.

Sorry doc, but the old arguments you skeptics have been making are getting shot down by the dozen.
There finally being seen for the grasping at straws that they are.

What I find disconcerting is the seemingly unshakable grip you and your camp have on both your insistance on being non commital and the stubborness with all that has happened to not question your old ideas.
Well..you didn't directy address the main gist in my post and that doesn't surpise me. You regurgitated the same old party line.
And of course you completely misread my stance because you are a devout believer..almost religious in nature at times and unable to see a different point of view.
And comparing humans to dogs, as if we can't understand an alien species because we are primitive, is the height of silliness imho and an insult to humans at the same time. I have never heard a worse argument/analogy in that area. This idea that they are so alien or so advanced we simply don't get why they need to fly around for 70 years is as ridiculous as it gets imo...it's a lazy answer.
BTW.. I have no 'camp'...even though you continjue to miss that ,and again is a lack of understanding to presume I am in some 'camp' simply because I don't share 'your beliefs'. Relax a bit on this.

Sorry Doc. Your arrogance is very apparent. You do all the things you accuse me of. Yet you cannot see it. It is your tired old arguments that st are reurgitated. And your uncalled for nasty little jibes at people get a bit tired. Go back to your. Im smarter than you battle with skarlet in your mutual admiration politics thread.
You make a good pair. The current events are making skeptics look sillier everyday. Pretty soon there going to be seen like the flat earthers.
Meanwhile im enjoying this all unfold.

A good point
They must be shy

Sorry Doc. Your arrogance is very apparent. You do all the things you accuse me of. Yet you cannot see it. It is your tired old arguments that st are reurgitated. And your uncalled for nasty little jibes at people get a bit tired. Go back to your. Im smarter than you battle with skarlet in your mutual admiration politics thread.
You make a good pair. The current events are making skeptics look sillier everyday. Pretty soon there going to be seen like the flat earthers.
Meanwhile im enjoying this all unfold.
And your comments are predictable as always...so you come back with the arrogance comment when you can't think of anythng else to say in your defense....it's your go to move. And of course your jibes are not nasty at all because you are such a nice guy. And is the Skarlett comment needed..what does that have to do with your lack of a relevant comment on the ufo disclosure? I'm glad you are enjoying it all unfold ..care to place a bet yet or are you not really that confident?
btw...quit being a jerk then apologizing ..it makes you look truly silly.

Wow another's witty comment.
How about commenting on specifics of todays events instead of hiding behind hi brow comments and generalizations and smart alec comments. Its easy to be witty when your sitting on the fence.
How about challenging specifics you think are wrong. What does doc say about Elizondo. You have posted links to other people's opinions about calling him fake.
Make a call doc. Do you think like your reference that he is a fake.
Or do you agree eith his testimony and conclusions?