Lil Peep

A

Area201

Gus made his career in a very short time-frame and seen as the Z-Gen's Curt Cobain. Even though he died 3 years ago at only age 21, his early albums are now just being released after copyrights cleaned up. He probably made more music in his short career than most artists will in their lifetimes. Like most true Scorpios, his expression is very raw and authentic, so not very mainstream or radio friendly. I'd like to start a thread dedicated to his music, is that coo LETA? or just want to stick with one music thread?

Reactions: LETA
He was HUGE in (underground) Russia, Poland, and Europe. They love this type of music. Also there is a lot more to his story besides the music so could be a discussion thread as well.

Hey thanks for posting that, I had not heard of him. I can see why you might compare him to Kurt Cobain.
He seems to have a great connection to his fans.
First two live songs I liked, third one a bit...I dunno. Something.
Cheers

Reactions: Area201
He's got a lot of complexity and layers. The third video Benz Truck - yes he came out as "bi-sexual" a couple months before his death and you can see him expressing himself openly towards the end.

I'm mainly interested in the music. @Dundee If you just heard the third song "Benz Truck" and not see the video, I would 'guess' if you would really like it, as it's one of his most popular songs. But could be wrong. Even so, if you go down his catalog - at first I was I like these few songs - then it was 10 songs, now it's 20-30 songs on a playlist I like and listening all the time lol The quality is there. The look (face tats, body tats, sexuality, drug use - etc come as a package but not something most people would be comfortable with at first glance.

One of my favorite a collaboration with Wicca. He did tons of these collaborations with different artists and each one he did a very smooth transition with.

Try this.

Presidential debate about to start. Woohoo! FOUR MORE YEARS! FOUR MORE YEARS!!! HAHAHA

94f331dcbab8cdd7cb17e0b98f96a33f.jpg

• Haha
Presidential debate about to start. Woohoo! FOUR MORE YEARS! FOUR MORE YEARS!!! HAHAHA
Here is my prediction, I think Trump will be voted out by such numbers that he cant call foul on the postal votes because his in person votes will be so decicive. $700+ dollars in tax for the first 2 years of presidency and no tax for the previous 8.
What a crook.
I think he is done for as the next president.

Here is my prediction, I think Trump will be voted out by such numbers that he cant call foul on the postal votes because his in person votes will be so decicive. $700+ dollars in tax for the first 2 years of presidency and no tax for the previous 8.
What a crook.

The guy who has a perfect record in predictions says Trump will lose, per his 13 point criteria.

However on taxes paid, is contested, this article claims: "The problem with this whole $750 mantra is that Trump is correct and everyone shouting $750 is wrong. Trump didn’t pay only $750 in taxes in 2016 and 2017. He paid $750 in addition to the millions in taxes he paid during those years."

Trump gave poor Joe a thumping. He trolled him so good, Biden lost it a couple of times. The whole thing was a spectacle lol.

What a crook.
My prediction is that Trump will get another four years.

These debates are a waste of time and should not be happening.

I'd be surprised if Trump is re-elected and expect him to be FIRED. Joe will probably win , and then step down second year for Kamala Harris as first female POTUS.

However, Trump will RESIGN before January, so Pence can pardon him for anything the "deep state" might still be going after him for.

Trump > Pence > Biden > Harris : All Presidents within a year or two period. Stewie would easily beat them all in debates, but he doesn't meet the age requirement.

Kamala will debate Pence in a week or so. She will probably destroy him, but she is not running for president, Joe is. And I don't think he looked too good today.

Reactions: Area201
Kamala will debate Pence in a week or so. She will probably destroy him, but she is not running for president, Joe is. And I don't think he looked too good today.
He needs to be propped up until Nov 3rd okay.

Weekend_At_Bidens_Bring_On_The_Debates.jpg

• Haha
Too bad your political crush, Tulsi, didn't make it.
I know. Bummed. I still wrote her in! :cool: I already got the mail-in-ballot sealed before the stupid debate.

Hey Joe's team at least has Yang. Tulsi on Vaca.