List Your UFO Library

A

Alien Origins

Thought it might be good to see what everyone is reading or has read on UFOs...Here's a short list of what I have so far:

UFO Sightings - Robert Sheaffer
The Real - Roswell Crashed Saucer Cover Up - Philip J Klass
UFOS Chemtrails and Aliens - Prothero and Callahan
Bad UFOs - Robert Sheaffer
The NASA Conspiracies - Nick Redfern
Stalking The Herd - Christopher O'Brien - If you're into the cattle mutilation scene you should read this book..Available on Kindle which is the one I have.
The FBI-CIA UFO Connection - Bruce Maccabees - Kindle Edition
UFO Hostilities And the Evil Alien Agenda - Timothy Green Beckley - Kindle Edition
The Day After Roswell - William J Birnes

That's just a few...So what does everybody else have?

Reactions: LETA
I have bugger all now. Since I separated I chucked stuff, stuff got lost. I had boos on Rendlesham and Roswell, some Aussie stuff, Bill Chalker. Could not find one now.
I can tell you my first ever book was by Bruce Cathie called Harmonics 695 and Harmonics 288.

My last two books:

Dreamland: An Autobiography
American Cosmic: UFOS, Religion, Technology

If you are reading anything by Philip Klass, I recommend you listen to this:

@Alien Origins

I just visited your new site, TheUFOHub. When are you going to open it? Why you didn't go with XenForo? That's wut the cool kids are using nowadays :D

I don't use Xenforo because I don't have the money to buy it..I am on a fixed income and being retired means I have to sacrifice a lot especially with my wife who is severely disabled. I am considering switching it to V Bulletin but have not made up my mind yet...I may go with SMF which is simpler and quicker to set up...Just still bouncing around a lot of ideas right now...I have all the forums done just a matter of making some decisions on the forum software but I will let you know when it's up...

I don't use Xenforo because I don't have the money to buy it..I am on a fixed income and being retired means I have to sacrifice a lot especially with my wife who is severely disabled. I am considering switching it to V Bulletin but have not made up my mind yet...I may go with SMF which is simpler and quicker to set up...Just still bouncing around a lot of ideas right now...I have all the forums done just a matter of making some decisions on the forum software but I will let you know when it's up...
Ah, ok. Sorry about that. I'm asking because a lot of ppl on other forum platforms are switching to XF. VBulletin is more expensive than XF, which is only $160!

No problem..I forgot about having IPB...I am switching it over to IPB now....The same software that other forum is using...:rolleyes:

Too many to list...I must have over 70 on the shelf...a few favorites:
-Messengers of Deception
-Invisible College
-Dimensions
all by Dr Vallee
-The UFO Expereince- Dr Hynek
-Daemonic Reality- Harpur
-Alien Dawn- Colin Wilson
-Alien Indentities- Thompson
-UFOs and the National Security State- Dolan

-since this is the ufo list thread I'm going to start another one called favorite books...fiction or non fiction...your favorite books of all time....

Flying Saucers and Science: Friedman
UFOs 1947 to 1987 :Evens; Spencer
Someone else is on our Moon: Leonard
Aliens from space: Keyhoe
Miracles of the Gods: Von Daniken
We discovered alien bases on the Moon: Steckling
Looking for the aliens: Randles; Hough
Above top secret: Good
Universes greatest ufo mysteries: Blundell; Boar.

There are the nine I can see from here. Lots more in boxes.