Litigation in the Times of Ascension: A Wilcock-Goode Saga

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
etfriend9-jeanluc.jpg

Recent social media crackdowns on purveyors of alternative news are putting many luminaries of the UFO community under a very uncomfortable microscope. This time, the shot across the bow came from Vice, a giant online digital media broadcaster. In one of their recent articles, journalist MJ Banias led the charge to expose wut he considers to be a questionable and quasi-cultish agenda of David Wilcock and Corey Goode - both prominent figures in UFO circles. The piece went on to describe in lengthy detail the online activities of Corey and David in less than a favourable light and pretty much accused them of "peddling salvation" for a fee. MJ Banias reached out to both parties for answers before publication, but none were forthcoming. Wut are your toughts? Will this article cause more social media censorship of the UFO subject? Read it below:

In my opinion Vice is entitled to their opinion as much as anyone, including exposing fraud if that is what it turns out to be. But the limit should be that they have no more power than you or I. The decision if someone is breaking the law of the land is up to the respective governments, It is not right to suppress their views any more than it is to suppress others.

If Davis Wilcock and Corey Goode are breaking a law, they should be penalized the same as any one else.
If they just have questionable values and motivations like a cult, well they are not alone are they. Plenty of cults out there.
Again, people are free to join a cult if that is what they want to do. Christianity is just a cult, so is all the major religions. And they kill people on a regular basis.

MJ Banias just trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shit if you ask me.....He needs to quit taking conspiracy theorists rhetoric so personal.... Wilcox is just another Ancient Alien talking head what can you expect? He makes the claim the coronavirus was created by the Deep State Illuminati! WTH! You have to be paranoid delusional to believe that...Goode says in the article that some insider told him it (COVID-19) was manufactured from an American university...Agian BS....If you notice no sources are ever given in the article..If Goode and Wilcox are guilty of anything it's peddling conspiracy BS!

MJ Banias just trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shit if you ask me.....He needs to quit taking conspiracy theorists rhetoric so personal.... Wilcox is just another Ancient Alien talking head what can you expect? He makes the claim the coronavirus was created by the Deep State Illuminati! WTH! You have to be paranoid delusional to believe that...Goode says in the article that some insider told him it (COVID-19) was manufactured from an American university...Agian BS....If you notice no sources are ever given in the article..If Goode and Wilcox are guilty of anything it's peddling conspiracy BS!
Yes I agree. But they are powerless small fry. Look at the dribble coming from Trump at the min. The man is insane. His behavior is so blatantly crazy the whole world is laughing at the US. Yet, some can't see a thing wrong.
He is destroying the credibility of a nation. His mismanagement of Corona is killing 10s of thousands. He is bat shit crazy. Yet the focus is on a couple of loons that see conspiracy where there is none. They are no less crazy than Trump. People are allowed to be crazy so long as they hurt noone