Living with humans, what kind of human are u?

F

Fish

When i saw a korean movie, one fat actor reminds me of a good friend i cut off in college, he looks almost the same.

We were good friends, hes a old senior, not so clever, he has failed classes but hes a very good person.

One day there was a girl just joined college, shes a very scummy person and a gold digger, she was was after him, hes a rich guy's son. He don't like her but he don't have the balls to chase her away. So i totally cut him off forever.

I'm a person who don't simply friend tom, dick and harry. If u want to be my friend u need to have some standards and class, i don't friend low class like people. People can bring you down, thats why i'm very choosy to who i'm with.

How about u, what kind of person are u?

I like the those who play the money game. My ideal friend would be my partner in the money game or on my team.

All I desire in a friend is honesty, I have met some very well educated people that are not nice at all, and other folks who I guess you are calling low class that would give you the shirt off their back. I take each person as they come. I am far from faultless, so who am I to judge.
Treat me well, and I will treat you well back. So i have no rules other than honesty nd being basicaly a nice person. Class matters little to me.

Reactions: Fish
I mean the low class mentality not poor, the attitude is very bad.
Low class mentality is a matter of perspective Fish. I am lucky to have had good parents with a typical Aussie so called "Middle Class" upbringing. Circumstances often control our environments. If you have an upper class family with working parents who are too busy to spend time with there kids because they are off making money and having the nice house. Then you have another couple e, poorly educated with not well paying jobs. Life has been tough on them. But they are good and dedicated parents. Who has more class in that comparison.
Class is a dirty concept in my opinion. It suggests one person is better than another, as set by the rules and expectations of the so called "Higher class"
Class is a matter of perspective, and causes much bigotry in this world.

Reactions: Fish
Low class mentality is a matter of perspective Fish. I am lucky to have had good parents with a typical Aussie so called "Middle Class" upbringing. Circumstances often control our environments. If you have an upper class family with working parents who are too busy to spend time with there kids because they are off making money and having the nice house. Then you have another couple e, poorly educated with not well paying jobs. Life has been tough on them. But they are good and dedicated parents. Who has more class in that comparison.
Class is a dirty concept in my opinion. It suggests one person is better than another, as set by the rules and expectations of the so called "Higher class"
Class is a matter of perspective, and causes much bigotry in this world.

No Dundee, class is important and it's not a perspective, u can see it in the politics here now, all lies, no manners, using foul language, no respect and etc. Education do play a role in changing their ways imo, but it doesn't work for everyone.

No Dundee, class is important and it's not a perspective, u can see it in the politics here now, all lies, no manners, using foul language, no respect and etc. Education do play a role in changing their ways imo, but it doesn't work for everyone.
If I burped at your table you would consider it rude, yet i some cultures i is considered a compliment. In Australia in certain situations bad language and name calling is considered friendly banter. We have a term here it is.. "Hanging Shit" It roughly translates to teasing. Here if and Aussie is "Hanging Shit" on you, it is actually a sigh that you are liked.

If you were in an unfortunate situation where you had a little money, you try to get work but unemployment is high. You kids are hungry, your pantry is bare. You may be a single mum. Next door is a market garden with vegetables and fruit. Would you steal as a last resort to feed your children? If you did and you were seen would you run?, If you ran an got caught, knowing your kids would lose their mum to jail, would you fight to get away.

If you would not steal to feed them, and could not work because of perhaps injury, and you could find no other income, would you beg?

I am sorry fish, but class is very much a matter of perspective and one of the greatest things wrong in our world today.
When you have classes, you inevitably have one group of people thinking they are superior to another.

It is all a matter of perspective.

If I burped at your table you would consider it rude, yet i some cultures i is considered a compliment. In Australia in certain situations bad language and name calling is considered friendly banter. We have a term here it is.. "Hanging Shit" It roughly translates to teasing. Here if and Aussie is "Hanging Shit" on you, it is actually a sigh that you are liked.

If you were in an unfortunate situation where you had a little money, you try to get work but unemployment is high. You kids are hungry, your pantry is bare. You may be a single mum. Next door is a market garden with vegetables and fruit. Would you steal as a last resort to feed your children? If you did and you were seen would you run?, If you ran an got caught, knowing your kids would lose their mum to jail, would you fight to get away.

If you would not steal to feed them, and could not work because of perhaps injury, and you could find no other income, would you beg?

I am sorry fish, but class is very much a matter of perspective and one of the greatest things wrong in our world today.
When you have classes, you inevitably have one group of people thinking they are superior to another.

It is all a matter of perspective.
In Malaysia and Singapore, class isn't about money or how u eat or dress. Here it means people with good moral values like having courtesy, respect, integrity and etc. In Singapore courtesy is very important.

You can go to Johor and see how the people in the estate behave, they are the lower class people, they are very different, people would warn u to be careful when go there, all the race are the same, they have many wife/mistress, no manners, fill with hate for no reason, breed like rabbits, sleep around and etc.

I know this coz i was living there, i was in the rich ppl's area (higher class) but it was near to the estate also, many ppl has advised my father not to go there, including my grandmother didn't like it because the low class telugu ppl there are not good but that place has no hospitals or clinics so it was a good place to open a clinic and it was indeed a strategic location.

I don't want to tell u what happened, don't want to give y'all nightmares. In simple words, their behaviours are very very bad.

They start ruining his life after that for no reason, us family also. They will never let u go. I don't give a damn what the western world thinks, i'll will see caste, i'll follow the asian way, it's all in the genetics, can't help it. If u feel pity for them, pls take them with u.

Wow fish, you shock me...caste!!
Take them with me?
I accept anyone of any..."caste" if they treat me well.
I guess we are bound by our upbringing.

I am sad for you that you feel such disdain for other folks.
And I am sorry my views seem to offend you.
You dont have to take time out, I will drop the subject if you find my open views unpalatable.

Wow fish, you shock me...caste!!
Take them with me?
I accept anyone of any..."caste" if they treat me well.
I guess we are bound by our upbringing.

I am sad for you that you feel such disdain for other folks.
And I am sorry my views seem to offend you.
You dont have to take time out, I will drop the subject if you find my open views unpalatable.

That's the problem Dundee, my father accepted all caste, he didn't believe in the caste system and his life was ruined by the lower caste, not that i'm offended, just trying to explain what i've been through, it's a hard topic to talk about coz it's like discriminating other kind of ppl but it has a reason to do so. I feel bad for him, he helped them but they did that to him for no reason.

I'm taking a break coz i'm going to buy a house.
There are some houses i want to see.

Then your father was a great man to be admired, he stayed with his belief even though it cost him dearly it seems.
Right action does not always end with right result.
But it does not mean the Right action was wrong.
Kindness can be spurned, but it is still valid.
The world can be cruel sometimes
A salute your father.
A man to aspire to.

Then your father was a great man to be admired, he stayed with his belief even though it cost him dearly it seems.
Right action does not always end with right result.
But it does not mean the Right action was wrong.
Kindness can be spurned, but it is still valid.
The world can be cruel sometimes
A salute your father.
A man to aspire to.
No he didn't stayed, it became so bad till they even tried to kill us by throwing a poisonous snake into our house, we moved out to Perak and life is beautiful here. My father is from a rich family, he don't know the bad side of people from the other class.

The world is not cruel, if you mix with the wrong people then you are intentionally killing yourself imo.

We will never agree Fish, caste is a blight on the civilized world. And it is a reflection of the hate and lack of understanding on those who consider them selves better. I feel sorry for your world.

We will never agree Fish, caste is a blight on the civilized world. And it is a reflection of the hate and lack of understanding on those who consider them selves better. I feel sorry for your world.
Not saying all is bad there are some who will change but usually many won't coz they stay in their society and refuse to change. Never said that i hate them nor did i said that im better, but i will avoid them.