Living with humans, what kind of human are u?

Not saying all is bad there are some who will change but usually many won't coz they stay in their society and refuse to change. Never said that i hate them nor did i said that im better, but i will avoid them.
Either way fish you seem to consider yourself better than them. Whichj is the source of the inequality in the first place.

Either way fish you seem to consider yourself better than them. Whichj is the source of the inequality in the first place.
I'm just trying to save myself by avoiding them. Why not u come here and live with them and see what they do to u. Not just type in a comfort zone.

I'm just trying to save myself by avoiding them. Why not u come here and live with them and see what they do to u. Not just type in a comfort zone.
See the bigotry extends across the internet. You assume that because I disagree with you I have no knowledge of what you say. You accuse me of being in a comfort zone.
You know nothing of me other than what I choose to share with you.
I have lived well in good company, I have been a drug addict, I have lived on the street, I lived in a car in a laneway for almost a year. I have lived with drug dealers, I have been broke and poor. I have been promiscuous, but i have also been to uni, I am well educated. i was married for 26 years. My wife cheated on me an slept with my best friend of 30+ years. She took everything i had. Wow she is from a good class of family, how caan that happen? I have four awesome sons and two beautiful grand kids? Do i need to keep going, I have a ton more to tell if you need convincing. So you see, I have lived both sides, first hand. I have done thinggs I am not proud of. So you can keep your notion of my comfot zone in a place that helps you sustain your bigoted views on those below you. Ignorance is bliss.

Before i go, i just want to ask, if a guy consider sharing his wife with other man a normal thing, would u be friends with him? And family members sleeping with each other, young girl 18 years old sleep around being a mistress to a old man with wife and kids ok? Sadly for them, it's normal..

Last edited by a moderator:
Before i go, i just want to ask, if a guy consider sharing his wife with other man a normal thing, would u be friends with him? And family members sleeping with each other, young girl 18 years old sleep around being a mistress to a old man with wife and kids ok? Sadly for them, it's normal..
no thats not normal, not even close. But that is pretty extreme behavior I would argue. :)

Reactions: Fish