Oops! I'd better be on my best behaviour here then as I'm an atheist & I don't want converting & I don't want to accidentally upset or offend anyone.
C'mon, horsa. You should know by now that jest is my favorite tool of communication. Besides - in my eyes, you can't do no wrong lol

Reactions: Fish and Horsa
C'mon, horsa. You should know by now that jest is my favorite tool of communication. Besides - in my eyes, you can't do no wrong lol
You're not used to me being sarcastic, Leta, so you don't expect it from me. Thank you very much. Lol.

Maybe they died happy in their faith. Sex is overrated imo.
I don't know maybe sex is really good otherwise that Mumbai Doctor won't be finding women.

I thought to sin a little and try having sex with him without getting married to him. I want to know how it feel

True. Like a gem, I've yet to explore all your wonderful facets.
You've seen my poetic & creative side. I've got a practical side sometimes but I need to use both my practical & creative sides depending on my mood at the time. I like to be a bit of a dark horse sometimes though.

Well somethings come up it seems so Dundee is probably not going to be a distraction any more.
It's ok don't worry, u can talk if u like.

I got work tomorrow early in the morning, i have to drive far near to that ocean site for one of my work project. I can't be around much.