D

Dr Wu

Leta,
'Horsa' is unable to log in which is why she has not been around. Alien Babble says her user name doesn't exist when she logs in.
She needs advice and help on this matter . She has contacted me on another forum.

Reactions: Horsa
Leta,
'Horsa' is unable to log in which is why she has not been around. Alien Babble says her user name doesn't exist when she logs in.
She needs advice and help on this matter . She has contacted me on another forum.
Her account was deleted by accident. She will have to rejoin AB. Sorry Horsa. :cry:

• Wow
Reactions: Fish and Dundee
What happend to that guy from Australia who like to drink Beer, i don't see him around.

Yes the general, he got many names.

I wonder when he will start behaving haha.
I hope he realise that he is getting older not younger.
Alcohol dissolves his filter to the point of turning him into a totally different person. And not necessarily a fun one. 😔

• Haha
Reactions: Fish
Leta,
Thank you very much, Dr.

Her account was deleted by accident. She will have to rejoin AB. Sorry Horsa. :cry:
Thank you very much for the information, Leta. I was really. racking my brain trying to work out what on earth I'd done that warranted a ban without a warning or discussion & still got absolutely nowhere. I had no idea at all. That equine history report I had to write for work was a lot easier.

It's o.k., Leta. Accidents happen.

Thank you very much for the information, Leta. I was really. racking my brain trying to work out what on earth I'd done that warranted a ban without a warning or discussion & still got absolutely nowhere. I had no idea at all. That equine history report I had to write for work was a lot easier.

It's o.k., Leta. Accidents happen.
Many apologies, Horsa. Your account was included in a list of accounts with zero posts to be deleted. Your content is still here but i won't be able to merge it with your new account. Sorry for this blunder. 😞

Many apologies, Horsa. Your account was included in a list of accounts with zero posts to be deleted. Your content is still here but i won't be able to merge it with your new account. Sorry for this blunder. 😞
It's o.k. Leta.

Haha! Your system is definitely faulty then as I definitely posted something. Maybe you should teach your system how to count. Lol.

It's o.k.

• Haha
Reactions: LETA
It's o.k. Leta.

Haha! Your system is definitely faulty then as I definitely posted something. Maybe you should teach your system how to count. Lol.

It's o.k.
Mea culpa. I distinctly remember receiving a PM from Dundee that same night while in the process of doing the query. Not saying it was contributing factor, but he can often be quite distractive. 😉

Mea culpa. I distinctly remember receiving a PM from Dundee that same night while in the process of doing the query. Not saying it was contributing factor, but he can often be quite distractive. 😉
We all make mistakes. It's good that you can admit to your mistakes. Not everyone can. As you're very smart & you see to everything yourself here I automatically assumed that you had an automated system in place (when you told me of the error & your system) to delete people who made themselves a member but didn't post quick enough & computers may be very complex but they don't have human intelligence (yet). Lol. :0)

U Catholic?
You may call me "Sister Leta."

nnnnun_8.png

Reactions: Horsa and Fish
Well somethings come up it seems so Dundee is probably not going to be a distraction any more.