McDonald's T-Rex Statue Under Attack

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
2Rs2rRw.png

Image: Google
Please help! This McDonald's has this dinosaur and refuses to remove it. Call the manager and demand the removal of this blasphemy!

Thus began Josh Brown's Facebook battle cry to remove a beloved Tucson, Arizona landmark. The agitator, a former member of a Facebook conspiracy theory group named Christians Against Dinosaurs (CAD), took to social media to rally support for the immediate removal of what the group considers to be "a scam perpetrated by scientists, possibly as part of some liberal plot against religion."

The vociferous member's rationale behind the campaign was to allegedly bring awareness to the public of a science conspiracy that seeks to undermine the true history of our planet. Dinosaurs displays, said Mr. Brown, are "furthering the myth that the Earth is much older than the Bible says. The dinosaur should go unless they’re willing to compromise with a plaque of some kind stating that it’s a fictional character."

CAD, for their part, did not appreciate the controversy created by Mr.Brown and quickly banned him from their online community. The movement, formed less than five years ago, lacks any clear agenda and its only goal seems to be to contradict the fossil record and established science.

Lizzeth Alvarez, a spokesperson and franchise supervisor for the McDonald's at the center of the polemic, told the Arizona Daily Star that there are no plans to remove the statue:

“Absolutely not,” Alvarez said. “People really seem to like it. It’s a landmark really.”

Stupid ass creationists! Good for them for not removing it and bowing down to the religious nut jobs!

Arghhh, yeah lock down here, No late night maccas for me. Even though I have one 250m from where I live, Could sneak across I guess ;)

Actually now I have shifted into town I have Macas, KFC, Vietnamese, Pizza, Greek Donor Kebab, 2 fish and chip shops, Subway, a supermarket and Aldi. all within 500m of my house.
So.....
Not a good place for a bachelor who does not cook much to live lol.

Actually now I have shifted into town I have Macas, KFC, Vietnamese, Pizza, Greek Donor Kebab, 2 fish and chip shops, Subway, a supermarket and Aldi. all within 500m of my house.
So.....
Not a good place for a bachelor who does not cook much to live lol.
500 miles or metres?

Ah, ok I generally try to eat healthy all week long so I can indulge in the weekends.
I wish I was that disciplined. I live off frozen supermarket meals and 2 minute noodles :(
The only stuff I can cook OK is Indian but it is always time consuming so I never do it anymore.