Mental Effects of Comets, Food Shortages and Earth Changes in 2024

This guy runs something called Adapt 2030....sounds like a doom and gloom group concerning future global aspects of food and agriculture shortages due to climate change which he blames on the sun's 400 year cycle.
I simply don't know enough about this to comment but there are links on you tube under Adapt 2030 if one wants to read them.
"ADAPT 2030 covers a timeline for what you can expect from now to 2024 as society resets due to cold weather crop losses from a 400-year cycle of low solar activity that has affected civilizations throughout history."

What a load pseudo science. The planetary alignment and 2012 all over. Who even believes this nonsense.
Aliens and UFOs are pseudoscience bullshit and you believe in those..Whats the difference? Other than the Doom Sayers were wrong about 2012 which there was never any doubt they were going to be anyway......So get some one to kick that crate out from under that self righteous pulpit your standing behind.

This guy runs something called Adapt 2030....sounds like a doom and gloom group concerning future global aspects of food and agriculture shortages due to climate change which he blames on the sun's 400 year cycle.
I simply don't know enough about this to comment but there are links on you tube under Adapt 2030 if one wants to read them.
"ADAPT 2030 covers a timeline for what you can expect from now to 2024 as society resets due to cold weather crop losses from a 400-year cycle of low solar activity that has affected civilizations throughout history."
Anything you don't know? What percent of water is there in SHIT?

I honestly don't know, but it seems like fecal matter would be something you would be very familiar with. :biggrin:
I should be..I deal with it here all the time RAT...Finally found something The Rat King don't know!!!!!!

H
Aliens and UFOs are pseudoscience bullshit and you believe in those..Whats the difference? Other than the Doom Sayers were wrong about 2012 which there was never any doubt they were going to be anyway......So get some one to kick that crate out from under that self righteous pulpit your standing behind.
Hahaha the Trolls back.

Haha. No point with you. You have no interest in anything but behaving badly. Why argue. Your mind is focused on one thing.

Even! Lol keep telling yourself thats why you do this all the time. One day you might believe it.

I'm persecuted for my beliefs. 😢 Don't you see? Saquasohuh is coming back!
God help anyone who tried to pesecute you!!! Haha, and Susca who? The only bit I understood was the "Huh?" on the end ;)