Michelle Obama

• Thread starter Conscious Particle
  • Start date
C

Conscious Particle

I will tell you the near future. Then you will know that I am genuine.

With respect to your election;

Joe Biden will be the Democrat Nominee.
His Vice President will be Michelle Obama.

Donald Trump will lose to Joe Biden and Michelle Obama will become the first female, black Vice President of the United States of America.

Michelle Obama will assume the Presidency due to the President being unable to fulfill his Oath of Office after two years. She will then become the first black, female President in United States history. She will serve as President, unelected, for the following two years. She will then be re-elected for the next two election cycles, serving as President of the United States for 10 consecutive years.

Barack Obama will become the first African-American, male, First “Ladies.” He will be referred to as, “The Honorable Gentleman.”

Interesting, prediction. how do you know this.
It would be a good outcome if it comes true.

Interesting, prediction. how do you know this.
It would be a good outcome if it comes true.

Nothing to know...If he kept up with current events Biden was nominated the nominee weeks ago so he's not telling us anything that has not already happened. I do know he's considering a woman for VP and Michele Obama would be a good choice if she accepts it...It would make his run strong with her on board thats for sure. Now weather he can beat Trump I don't know.

As of this writing; Joe Biden has not been nominated. He is however, the presumptive nominee. He has not announced his running mate either.

As of this writing; Joe Biden has not been nominated. He is however, the presumptive nominee. He has not announced his running mate either.

No question he will be everyone has dropped out and those that have not dropped out don't stand a chance in hell..

This is also an inaccurate statement. Not everyone whom you believe has dropped out, actually has.

My post is accurate. Nothing I said has happened as of this writing.

This is not a prediction; I’m simply telling you what has already happened.

You beings are most difficult. You are blinded by corruption; yet in your blindness you proclaim, “we see..”

You will not survive; regardless of our efforts.

You are attempting to be intelligent without actually being intelligent. The evidence of the corruption which is consuming your system of consciousness is that you believe your are intelligent, while attempting to appear intelligent while not actually being intelligent.

I’m afraid, the joke is on you.

Someone on YouTube asked, “What knowledge can you share about a creator?”

Yet this is the best you can do?

You represent exactly why we do not feel that you will survive; regardless of our efforts.