Midday Climax

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
Babble Babe is back by popular demand in our new theme, Midday Climax! This clean style strikes a balance between graphics and content that is ideal for modern site functionality and overall user experience. Step into the digital brightness and joy that is Midday Climax!

Reactions: Aurora and Fish
Sounds like a mascot. I love it!
Yes! Babble Babe and Babbler, the alien you see on our default style logo, are AB's official mascots. Read more about it here:

TxO30la.jpg

oh yessssssssssssss!​

Reactions: Fish
As some of you already know I have a perfect strategy to approach new users for the subscription service I work on and I have always wanted to offer them Alien Babble too.

Reactions: Fish
TxO30la.jpg

oh yessssssssssssss!​
That is how Leta looks like in real life, Amazing isn't ♡

Y'all got the same energy, u & Leta are suitable together according to astrology, y'all could do great things together. ♡

That is how Leta looks like in real life, Amazing isn't ♡

Y'all got the same energy, u & Leta are suitable together according to astrology, y'all could do great things together. ♡
I'll know the right person has come along the minute they agree to shave my back. So far, no takers :a445:

Reactions: Aurora
You bet, Patti Smith was one of my favorite, still is :) Very sexy, amazing talent.

Have u seen Leta before? How she looks like? is she really hairy like bigfoot? Lol.

I remember seeing a picture of Leta before long time ago but i've forgot already or maybe i saw someone else i think.

Reactions: Aurora