Mighty New Weapon in U.S. Arsenal, Trump Says

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
hmpHsQ4.jpg

Image: Pantex Plant via YouTube/Creative Commons (CC)/Pikrepo.com

President Donald Trump is putting America's enemies on notice that the US has a new wonder weapon in its "nuclear" arsenal the likes of which the world has never seen before. Although the president was not specific if he was referring to a new type of nuclear missile or perhaps something more exotic, like Bob Lazar's sport model flying saucer (which also happens to run on nuclear reactions), defense experts agree that it is probably the former.

In a recent interview with famed journalist Bob Woodward, President Trump bragged about the mystery "nuclear system" that should give our most powerful adversaries around the globe not only a cause for concern, but also a loud warning to cool their jets before doing something they'll regret:

I have built a nuclear, a weapon, I have built a weapon system that nobody’s ever had in this country before. We have stuff that you haven’t even seen or heard about. We have stuff that Putin and Xi have never heard about before. There’s nobody. What we have is incredible.

The Woodward interview, conducted in early December of last year, coincided with the deployment of a new tactical nuclear weapon that can be calibrated to deliver a low-yield nuclear blast in the field. The W76-2 warhead, as it is officially called, seats on the reentry vehicle of Trident II missiles carried aboard Navy SLBMs submarines.

On Thursday, a reporter pressed Trump for further details about this new defensive/offensive system, but the president declined to comment saying "he’d rather not."

Whatever this new weapon might be, it is quite clear that Trump has a flair for hyperbole. Back in 2017, he spoke of a secret plane with invisibility properties that would make any UFO newshound's mouth water:

You can’t see it. You literally can’t see it. It’s hard to fight a plane you can’t see.

And here it begins. If there is truth, a new cold war just begun.
LOL. The brass must be thinking that Trump cannot be trusted with state secrets. They are obligated by law to inform him of every weapon at his disposal, but dang!

LOL. The brass must be thinking that Trump cannot be trusted with state secrets. They are obligated by law to inform him of every weapon at his disposal, but dang!
No no no, he must have always known!!!! He built it he said so...

"I have built a nuclear, a weapon, I have built a weapon system that nobody’s ever had in this country before."

We all know he never lies, he said it so it must be true.

• Haha
Reactions: LETA
No no no, he must have always known!!!! He built it he said so...

"I have built a nuclear, a weapon, I have built a weapon system that nobody’s ever had in this country before."

We all know he never lies, he said it so it must be true.
LOL! That's just too funny!