Miley Cyrus 'Chased Down' by Alien

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
cAYUCqW.png

Image: Miley Cyrus via Instagram/Pixabay

Celebrity UFO sightings are on the rise. We recently discussed Demi Lovato's CE-5 experience in the desert, and today we just learned that singer Miley Ray Cyrus has come forward with an extraordinary alien account of her own. During a recent conversation with fashion designer Rick Owens for Interview Magazine, the pop star revealed the details of a close encounter she and a close friend had with a "flying snowplow" in the mountainous region of San Bernadino County shortly after a dubious purchase of cannabis wax - one of the most popular (and potent) forms of marijuana concentrates in the (black?) market:

I was driving through San Bernardino with my friend, and I got chased down by some sort of UFO. I’m pretty sure about what I saw, but I’d also bought weed wax from a guy in a van in front of a taco shop, so it could have been the weed wax. The best way to describe it is a flying snowplow. It had this big plow in the front of it and was glowing yellow. I did see it flying, and my friend saw it, too. There were a couple of other cars on the road and they also stopped to look, so I think what I saw was real.

I didn’t feel threatened at all, actually, but I did see a being sitting in the front of the flying object. It looked at me and we made eye contact, and I think that’s what really shook me, looking into the eyes of something that I couldn’t quite wrap my head around.I was shaken for, like, five days. It fucked me up. I couldn’t really look at the sky the same. I thought they might come back.

Even though Miley has come clean about her recreational (or otherwise) drug use at the time of the encounter, her perception of the event seems to be firmly planted in a reality that is shared by thousands of individuals worldwide. We for one believe her. :alien:

Well, snow ploughs do tend to be yellow. And maybe the 'glow' was an effect of the drugs.

Not very high on my credibility index.

If Aliens did catch her they would surely say, "No intelligent life here, move on" :)