Mischievous Gnomes Caught on Camera

Do you find its comforting to think that the dead are watching over the living ? I don't find that spooky at all really.
It is interesting you say that, I was feeling a little melancholy one night so I went to the cemetery to visit mum and dad, sometimes it is nice to be near them and brings me a little comfort. It was quite late and you have to walk to the lawn section after hours.
I expected to get pretty spooked but then I realized that most of the folks here were just loving mum's and dad's and sisters and brothers, just like my mum and dad. Much to my surprise I felt quite comforted and not frightened. I realized by and large i was in good company.

There is a medium here in my town, he says he sees dead people and helps them cross over. I don't know if he is the real deal or not. I did not want a reading or anything. But we talked a lot one night and he told me that just like the living most people are pretty decent, but there is the odd person who is not so nice. He said these people die and are often much the same as ghosts.
It made sence, but the thing that bothers me is in the land of the living I han have a fair chance of defending myself against a not nice person. How do you do that should an unfriendly spirit decide to give you curry. See I know if my mum and dad are watching over me, they would never do anything to scare me. SO I figure anyone that wants to bang on my walls like your house, does not care if it scares me. So...who is it and what do they want.

Reactions: August
It is interesting you say that, I was feeling a little melancholy one night so I went to the cemetery to visit mum and dad, sometimes it is nice to be near them and brings me a little comfort. It was quite late and you have to walk to the lawn section after hours.
I expected to get pretty spooked but then I realized that most of the folks here were just loving mum's and dad's and sisters and brothers, just like my mum and dad. Much to my surprise I felt quite comforted and not frightened. I realized by and large i was in good company.

There is a medium here in my town, he says he sees dead people and helps them cross over. I don't know if he is the real deal or not. I did not want a reading or anything. But we talked a lot one night and he told me that just like the living most people are pretty decent, but there is the odd person who is not so nice. He said these people die and are often much the same as ghosts.
It made sence, but the thing that bothers me is in the land of the living I han have a fair chance of defending myself against a not nice person. How do you do that should an unfriendly spirit decide to give you curry. See I know if my mum and dad are watching over me, they would never do anything to scare me. SO I figure anyone that wants to bang on my walls like your house, does not care if it scares me. So...who is it and what do they want.
Yes I feel that as well , they are us , just that their time has passed or we at least think it has passed. I am never scared of the cemetery its quiet and reflective being there I have even seen people having a mini picnic having a beer or wine while sitting with their loved ones. I think that's kinda cool. Well I don't want to really see dead people in here so if they stick to the walls its ok . I guess some people can do that, see dead people I think that would be a curse to have the dead in your ear 24 hours a day its bad enough with the living. . How do you defend yourself against a nasty dead persons ghost (?) , run I guess. No good trying to do anything to them as they are spectral. What do they want (?) apart from keeping me awake listening to it all and my kitties wake up as well then I got to get up to them . Difference is they sleep all day like the ghosts in the walls. Only one awake is me.

Yeah, I don't want to see them either. I am content with no ghosts. I am a bit confused with the idea anyway. I spend a lot of time listening to Sadhguru, he seems to make sense to me. He does not exclude ghosts, he says they are here. But I get the impression with his teachings not so frequent. Mediums seem to suggest everyone past relatives are still here. Must be crowded. I find that a conflict I cant resolve.

Yeah, I don't want to see them either. I am content with no ghosts. I am a bit confused with the idea anyway. I spend a lot of time listening to Sadhguru, he seems to make sense to me. He does not exclude ghosts, he says they are here. But I get the impression with his teachings not so frequent. Mediums seem to suggest everyone past relatives are still here. Must be crowded. I find that a conflict I cant resolve.
That's true thee would be 8 ghosts to very person alive today. That's a lot of spooks.

Reactions: Dundee