4☆babbler
Staff
I see your video there and raise you this one:

I mean, that utility bag just waving in the vacuum? Really? Hahaha

D

Dundee

Yeah I have seen that one before, it is amazing the crazy conclusions these nutters come up with. It is like they think becasue they cannot think of a reason for something, rather than look into it they just make shit up.
I have never been really on the fence, but the fake moon thing...the more I watch, the more it should be out there with the flat earth crew.

D

Dundee

This one is a ripper, other than Moore being short for Moron, there are places in this one I want to thump him.
But this doco is great. The guy he interviews talks first hand about NASA photo manipulation.
A great watch.

D

Dundee

Yeah I have seen that one before, it is amazing the crazy conclusions these nutters come up with

T

truthseeker

We went to the moon. Allowed to visit and take samples.. And told never to return.
Apollo 11 was shadowed by aliens.

D

Dundee

how do I post pictures?
Bring up an image of the sample on the computer and do a screen shot. Then copy Paste, to the thread here.

You could take a photo of it on your phone and email it to your self to get it on the computer.

If you hit the print screen button on your computer you store a screenshot of your current screen in the copy paste buffer. If you open pain then go paste. You can then edit the image and chop out your icons etc.

T

truthseeker

very funny!
I will restate my post.
Astronauts went to the moon.
They took samples.
They encountered aliens.
The aliens told the astronauts not
to come back.
I personally did not go the moon.

Reactions: CF36
D

Dundee

very funny!
I will restate my post.
Astronauts went to the moon.
They took samples.
They encountered aliens.
The aliens told the astronauts not
to come back.
I personally did not go the moon.
Oh Sorry, my mistake. When you said we went to the moon I thought you were claiming you and your Alien friend.
No worries.

A

Alien Origins

I cannot believe what I am reading so I will shut up and not respond to any of it.

A

Alien Origins

And what makes any of you believe that they never went to the moon? You need hard evidence not conspiracy theory that hinges on paranoia.

Reactions: LETA