Moon Landing Hoax....NOT

And what makes any of you believe that they never went to the moon? You need hard evidence not conspiracy theory that hinges on paranoia.
Haha, I thought this may be the case :)
You did not watch the youtubes I posted did you? and do not understand Boolean Algebra lol.

If you watch the youtubes I posted you will see it supports the moon landing being real, NOT fake.
And the thread title : "Moon Landing Hoax....NOT"

NOT is a Boolean operator.
In logic, negation, also called the logical complement, is an operation that takes a proposition to another proposition "not ", written , which is interpreted intuitively as being true when is false, and false when is true. Negation is thus a unary (single-argument) logical connective.

So in other words if I say...

"I would really like to be poked in the eye"....NOT
Is the same as me saying I would not like to be poked in the eye.

So the title "Moon Landing Hoax....NOT"
is the same as saying The Moon Landing was NOT a hoax :)

Jeez what are they teaching kids at school these days.
I have done Boolean algebra and Logic gates a dozen times in schools over the years. :)

Haha, I thought this may be the case :)
You did not watch the youtubes I posted did you? and do not understand Boolean Algebra lol.

If you watch the youtubes I posted you will see it supports the moon landing being real, NOT fake.
And the thread title : "Moon Landing Hoax....NOT"

NOT is a Boolean operator.
In logic, negation, also called the logical complement, is an operation that takes a proposition to another proposition "not ", written , which is interpreted intuitively as being true when is false, and false when is true. Negation is thus a unary (single-argument) logical connective.

So in other words if I say...

"I would really like to be poked in the eye"....NOT
Is the same as me saying I would not like to be poked in the eye.

So the title "Moon Landing Hoax....NOT"
is the same as saying The Moon Landing was NOT a hoax :)

Jeez what are they teaching kids at school these days.
I have done Boolean algebra and Logic gates a dozen times in schools over the years. :)

Nope. Did not. Secondly even if I had Math was never my strong suit in school. Then again I have not seen the inside of a classroom in over 50 years so that rules me out as being a kid in school don't it?

Nope. Did not. Secondly even if I had Math was never my strong suit in school. Then again I have not seen the inside of a classroom in over 50 years so that rules me out as being a kid in school don't it?
Then you should be old enough to do some reading and not to jump to conclusions either.
And by the way, I am 58 this year so don't be using old age as an excuse for lazy posting :)

Then you should be old enough to do some reading and not to jump to conclusions either.
And by the way, I am 58 this year so don't be using old age as an excuse for lazy posting :)
That is a little heavy handed sir .
but in any case as LETA said there is some footage that is suspicious.
I have strong feelings that Aliens followed us to the moon. And warned us about being there.

Gotcha beat by 5 years so old age comes into play in my case...And anyone posting You Tube shit got no right caling some one a lazy poster!

Gotcha beat by 5 years so old age comes into play in my case...And anyone posting You Tube shit got no right caling some one a lazy poster!
You need to get with the times old timer. Do you need some help vetting what you read?
If you are so old and worn out that you can't tell a decent, well put together presentation from a bad one, well maybe you should get someone a little younger to o help. I mean if the internet is too much for you???

Here is a youtube clip, I suppose this is rubbish to you too is it.

Oh sorry thats right I am lazy, I guess I could jump on a plane, go to his house and ask him about this...Oh wait he is dead, Ok so I could go to his house, ask to see the film he made about his Ted talk, oh wait, thats what got posted.
Hmmm maybe I should just save my plane fare and watch him on Ted talks ;)

And before you say it, yes I have some of his books that I have read :)

I didn't start with the smart comments. I just responded. Old mate didn't even say hello before he was into it.

Reactions: LETA
Or me, Welcome mate. Nice to have someone about that is actually older than me. Getting fewer and fewer as the time goes bye. As the years go bye people seem to be getting younger..lol
Cheers anyway :)

Ever read Dark Moon? It is a very compelling
Journal by a nasa engineer of it being faked

Nasa a fewcyearscago stated they lost all apollo moon images by accident

I thought Dundee would claim apollo 11 was faked as a coke bottle rolled in frt. Of the camera where it was beamed back to W Oz

Reactions: Aurora
If the Moon Landing is not real, this raises questions about an education based on a society saying that our civilization have done things they have not. But... Again... If the Moon Landing is an inspirational show, what kind of education are we missing out on? Space is not the ABC. Space is vanity. Although, a lot of taxes were said to go in to that project! Very naughty!

Last edited by a moderator: