Moon Landing Hoax....NOT

I have not yet seen a single item that the conspiracy theorists put forward that cannot easily be debunked

Reactions: Aurora
Comon folks, lets duke it out, lol.
This is the fun bit :)

fo·rum
/ˈfôrəm/
noun
noun: forum; plural noun: forums; plural noun: fora
  1. 1.
    a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
This is the best bit, where friends express opinions about stuff.
We are still Pals, before, during and after.
This is where you get to say what you believe.
I get to say what I believe,
We defend our positions, learn from each other, and grow.
It is great. I will always be nice if you do,
Don't be insulted if I disagree, shut me down, I love losing a debate lol

One of my greatest ever friend online was a person named tutu, Leta knows her,
Man I can't count the times she crucified me with my opinions. lol
She has forgotten more than I will ever know.
But we have stayed fast friends,

And Leta....you guys don't know what your messing with, Leta is like....Captain Marvel.
She knows so much stuff it is not funny.
But she keeps it to herself, trust me, hit her with a Quantum Physics Question, bet she will answer it, with the math to prove it if you ask:)
You got no idea what she does in the real world ;)

Tell me why the moon landing was fake,
Lets have some fun,
I priomise we will remain pals after.
I dare ya :)

The best single easily debunkable item that the conspiracy theorists have put forward by far is the fact that they can not prove that the Moon Landings were faked! ;)

My honest opinion Dundee, I am upset that this pandemic of aero-pessimism may only be good for confusing the children and I diagnose such deniers as devolution on the grounds of mass low self-esteem! :)

The best single easily debunkable item that the conspiracy theorists have put forward by far is the fact that they can not prove that the Moon Landings were faked! ;)
Well spoken m'dear, the flip side to that is poke a lazer at the moon and get a bounce back or get a good telescope, and the truths shall set them free :)

My honest opinion Dundee, I am upset that this pandemic of aero-pessimism may only be good for confusing the children and I diagnose such deniers as devolution on the grounds of mass low self-esteem! :)
Yep I agree, same basket as Flat earthers and Antivaxers!!!
But I am always ready to be proved wrong.
I am happy to learn!!

There were some 60 ish scientific problems that this book details Dark Moon and the Apollo whistle blows ,I highly recommend you rent it and read 1st
I was a kid in 69 I saw the blast off from the moon and it looked very fake .
The book states the apollo 11 was faked not all apollo missions

There were some 60 ish scientific problems that this book details Dark Moon and the Apollo whistle blows ,I highly recommend you rent it and read 1st
I was a kid in 69 I saw the blast off from the moon and it looked very fake .
The book states the apollo 11 was faked not all apollo missions
All anecdotes Mahomes, you have to be more specific? lol
What bit was faked, give me a specific clip or argument and lets look at it. You cant just say it was faked and leave it at that :)

Whats your IQ dundee the video is there is no air up there, yet the bag ,flag
Read that very compelling book (written by one of the nasa engeneer /tech) what are your credentials? as per apollo. Please answer these?
Why was it in BW, not color?

Why was the video at half speed?

Did you see the 1st step live on tv?

Well spoken m'dear, the flip side to that is poke a lazer at the moon and get a bounce back or get a good telescope, and the truths shall set them free :)

Yep I agree, same basket as Flat earthers and Antivaxers!!!
But I am always ready to be proved wrong.
I am happy to learn!!
Whats your IQ dundee the video is there is no air up there, yet the bag ,flag
Read that very compelling book (written by one of the nasa engeneer /tech) what are your credentials? as per apollo. Please answer these?

Good evening ladies and gentlemen! Here we have a topic that not only accuses the credibility of our civilization (That's my civilization if you do not mind and if Nasa did not take the moon, I will!) and the honesty of the scientific community and even all education, yet it actually misleads vulnerable minds in to promoting it too. Vulnerable mind. Not science!

Whats your IQ dundee
High enough to know you need to learn some manners on how you post!
the video is there is no air up there, yet the bag ,flag
Here we go that tired old chestnut, I am not going to do your research for you.
If you bother to research something with little less bias, IE don't only read things that support your own conspiracy theories, you will see this one shut down more times than you can count. Don't be lazy.
Next you will say oh why are there no star in the photos, it must be faked lol
...................... what are your credentials? as per apollo.
Oh dear, lol your not serious are you?
Well, my academic achievements and professional background are none of your business, but I have been participating on forums when they were text based, before the first browsers. I remember installing Netscape and Winsock on windows 3.1 and seeing the first few web pages on the net, do you? I guess it must be nearly 30 years now, never tried to work it out. In that time I have participated in, and watched debated this Apollo Hoax nonsense more times than I can count on many forums. Including two if the biggest forums to ever exist, our previous home, and the once famous but now dead UFO-City.
So i have seen it thrashed out 1000 times by scientists, geologists, Physicists and many people. So if you choose to base your opinion on a couple of conspiracy theory videos and not take the time to find out what the response to it is... well I can't do much about that can i?

And as for my credentials related to Apollo 11,
I used to work with an old guy, probably long dead now, who worked at Tidbinbilla tracking station and participated first hand in the tracking process from Australia. He listened and watched the live broadcasts via the dish, From the Moon, not pointing at Hollywood, he met the Apollo crew saw and held original photos. I and had the privilege of spending many a long night shift with him talking about his experiences. He had many tales about Apollo and UFO's that would make your ears lean forward to hear more!!

And you know that old conspiracy that suggested that they were not alone n the moon? Well guess what, my old mate heard that transmission live via dish, the one that was not on the main broadcast channel, not only that he spoke to them about what happened up there
So yeah, my credentials for Apollo.. better than average.
What are your credentials?
Please answer these?

Oh dear you really don;t like doing unbiased research do you.

Oh comon mate, your not serious are you?
Look at this, check it when he jumps at around 22 seconds, now go grab you phone and film yourself jumping and compare the two.

Also while your at it...

I'm just going to mention one other point. A lot of supporters of the hoax "theory" say that the low gravity on the moon was simulated by slow motion filming. That would have involved shooting at a much higher frame rate and slowing it down. As some anti-hoax commenters have pointed out, this would have been difficult, because if it was shot on film, not only were there many hours of supposedly live coverage, but all of it would have had to have been shot at something like three times the normal framerate. That's an awful lot of film, and, to make matters worse, while the early TV pictures were shot at only around ten frames per second, later missions used the normal speed of thirty frames per second. That would have trebled the amount of film needed; not that any of the footage looked like it had ever been near a reel of film.

But the point is that you can easily tell that this wasn't slow motion footage, but instead — quite obviously to me — the effect of low gravity, which you can't accurately simulate with slow motion. Why? Because while low gravity might make some movements look like they've been slowed down, if you look closely, it's clear that the astronauts are actually making normal-speed movements. For example, one of the astronauts (I can't remember the exact mission) tripped up or lost his footing, and fell over. You could clearly see his reaction to this — putting his hand out to break the fall — happened at normal speed.

So, no, there was no slow motion simulation of low gravity, and — I'm sorry to disappoint so many people — the moon landings were not a hoax.

As a matter of fact I did, I was pretty young though as I was born in 1961, but my Dad and I sat watching it together on TV in Black and White!!! :)

One final word, you really need to do your own research. Don;t be Lazy and just read the bits that suit your argument. The best was to prove your own beliefs are by trying to debunk it yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two other things to consider.

JFK's going to the Moon speech was September 1962, The Cuban Missile Crisis was October 1962. The Apollo program was seen differently by different people, some argue that is was as much about developing long range Missiles to threaten the former USSR as anything to to with Science or Exploration. In any case it was conducted during some of the most dangerous times in history. It took place at the height of The Cold War. Tensions were high. Kennedy wanted to show that the US was every bit as good as the Russians (in truth the US lagged behind) in the Space program. Each country was trying to better the other.

So, I as you this, If as you say the US faked Apollo 11, do you really think Russia would not have noticed?
They had spies, spy planes and all sorts of tech (good at the time) spying on the US. Can you really imagine that they would not have noticed, that the US rocket just went up in the sky and landed over behind those trees over there near that Film set!!
The Russians would have been able to make the US a laughing stock, and, beat them to the moon.
The whole notion is ludicrous.

The other thing is this...

"The Apollo space program employed almost half a million individuals."

and

"There were a lot of them to thank. Nasa estimated that it had taken more than 400,000 engineers, scientists and technicians to accomplish the moon landings - reflecting the vast number of systems and subsystems needed to send three man"

Do you really believe that out almost a half a million people not one noticed it was faked?
It is hard enough to get 20 people to keep a secret. Do you really believe that out of a half a million people not one was able to sneak out, slip up with or have some irrefutable evidence it was faked? Not one with proof. A Ton of conspiracy, a million ideas, but no proof. Remember this is not proof of ET we are looking for. It was proof of a fake moon landing that want undetected?? Yet, nothing but conspiracy.

That's the thing, of you look objectively, none of the conspiracy arguments hold water if you actually take the time to see if there is an explanation. Like the dark sky. That one always tickled me. Oh there are no stars it is fake. Um...It was the middle of the day, a ton of light present, the camera exposure was for a daylight shot. Not a night shot of the stars.

I am not living in a reality where the USA did not claim the Luna surface leaving it open for me! I refuse to believe that!

Reactions: Dundee
Your the one ...mate who cant name some of the points that many claim proves it was staged
The 1st being from Austrialia
I am busy its going to be a few days or yhe weekend to get time for my response

Your the one ...mate who cant name some of the points that many claim proves it was staged

"The 1st being from Austrialia"? What the hell is that ?? It makes no sense at all.

Does this help?? This is Tidbinbilla

I addressed everything you said, ohhhh I see, you want me to address the Flag issue directly becasue your too lazy, *sigh*
Well I am not going to do your work for you.
I addressed what you asked, I avoided nothing.
When you get back to me with your response I will address any and all of the points you think point to a fake landing.
Show me your evidence, I will do my best to understand what your saying and either say OK didn't know that, or I will show you why I think you are wrong.
Over to you :)

Hey @Mahomes
Just been thinking. You are just expressing your opinion and I reacted as you might expect to you questioning my IQ And responded sarcastically.
I have been on forums for a long time and have met some pretty nasty critters so I hit back quickly, I should not judge you on one poorly chosen comment.
There is no reason we can't duke this debate out like gentlemen and still understand each others point of view with respect.
You seem like a decent dude, I am no axe murderer.
So rather than letting the sarcasm escalate I will reset this debate to being civil.
I will drop the sarcasm if you will.
Looking forward to hearing what you have to say.
Cheers
Dundee

So... Let me get this straight! I am to 'name some of the points that many claim proves it was staged'? Is that not your job to promote the manipulations you have read and believe? My job is to remind the vulnerable minds that this civilization just launched a car in to space as a tribute to David Bowie!

The main hole in your entire caveman approach to science:

What if I told you that David Bowie really worked for the Blokes in Black, (B.I.B) a powerful group of men who were set-up by the government to cover up the existence of extra-terrestrials and the secret location that nobody knows about (Area 51) and all of the technologies recovered from aliens? The moon landing was made to look like conspiracy to debunk ufologists!

I guess that I was a little more manipulative than a thought. So... You see how easy it is even for those with minds. Imagine how easy it is for vulnerable minds like the moon-landing deniers to manipulate each other in to a conspiring paranoia of pandemic proportions. One of which swears upon the Lord, that the USA is hiding special things in a giant Mexican basement, yet - should the very same individuals turn up on another website insisting that the USA can not reach the moon two minutes later? All of the cloaks and daggers are very exciting. A little cloak and dagger excitement never hurt anyone! I am not here to spoil the fun. However... One thing leads to another until we find that very bored people are constantly telling the vulnerable minds that the Earth is flat and politics is controlled by the global elite and such vulnerable minds then go out in to the world and vote. This is called devolution. Science and history are being hurt.

I will say one about the greedy global though! They all got up off of their fat asses and earned it!