Moon Landing Hoax....NOT

I see your video there and raise you this one:

I mean, that utility bag just waving in the vacuum? Really? Hahaha

Yeah I have seen that one before, it is amazing the crazy conclusions these nutters come up with. It is like they think becasue they cannot think of a reason for something, rather than look into it they just make shit up.
I have never been really on the fence, but the fake moon thing...the more I watch, the more it should be out there with the flat earth crew.

This one is a ripper, other than Moore being short for Moron, there are places in this one I want to thump him.
But this doco is great. The guy he interviews talks first hand about NASA photo manipulation.
A great watch.

Yeah I have seen that one before, it is amazing the crazy conclusions these nutters come up with

We went to the moon. Allowed to visit and take samples.. And told never to return.
Apollo 11 was shadowed by aliens.

how do I post pictures?
Bring up an image of the sample on the computer and do a screen shot. Then copy Paste, to the thread here.

You could take a photo of it on your phone and email it to your self to get it on the computer.

If you hit the print screen button on your computer you store a screenshot of your current screen in the copy paste buffer. If you open pain then go paste. You can then edit the image and chop out your icons etc.

very funny!
I will restate my post.
Astronauts went to the moon.
They took samples.
They encountered aliens.
The aliens told the astronauts not
to come back.
I personally did not go the moon.

Reactions: CF36
very funny!
I will restate my post.
Astronauts went to the moon.
They took samples.
They encountered aliens.
The aliens told the astronauts not
to come back.
I personally did not go the moon.
Oh Sorry, my mistake. When you said we went to the moon I thought you were claiming you and your Alien friend.
No worries.

I cannot believe what I am reading so I will shut up and not respond to any of it.

And what makes any of you believe that they never went to the moon? You need hard evidence not conspiracy theory that hinges on paranoia.

Reactions: LETA