Movies

F

Fish

Just post movies that you've watch or planning to watch or movies that u like.

Maleficent 2. Think i'm going to see it in the cinema.

giphy.gif

Detective Pikachu​

Reactions: Fish
I watched this film at my Sister's last week. I've shared the full song of the film title so you can get the whole song. It's very good but gets sad in places. It's well-acted & the songs are sung well.

Message to @LETA: Please can you unghost the link for me.​

They were indeed. They didn't just stick to 1 style but tried many & they had fantastic voices.

You'll just have to watch the film if you haven't already done so then. It's brilliant.

Reactions: Fish and Aurora
This is a great horror movie, highly recommend

Why do they always walk to the dark shed at night with a torch. Thy must know the monster is in there. A the viewer's are yelling dont go in there. 👹Looks like a good one

Reactions: Fish
Why do they always walk to the dark shed at night with a torch. Thy must know the monster is in there. A the viewer's are yelling dont go in there. 👹Looks like a good one
Yeah the typical Hollywood.

Seems like monsters can only attack people with lower IQ. They know that place is dangerous but still go there.

Thats not what i meant. They are actors following a script. IQ doesn't enter into it. It was meant to be irony.

Thats not what i meant. They are actors following a script. IQ doesn't enter into it. It was meant to be irony.
Yes i know they all follow the same script, u should see asian horror movies, it make a lot of sense, the monster, ghost and demons always have to be smarter than that to get them.

inner earth theory? how is that?
There's an entire civilization under our feet. Another world with animals and human beings and even a sun. Makes sense since the core of the earth is said to be about the size of the moon.

There's an entire civilization under our feet. Another world with animals and human beings and even a sun. Makes sense since the core of the earth is said to be about the size of the moon.
nah I don't think it's true but would be amazing if it's real.

it would make a great story tho, when I was a teenager I thought to make a short story of this civillization inside earth but didn't do it. :(