Movies

nah I don't think it's true but would be amazing if it's real.

it would make a great story tho, when I was a teenager I thought to make a short story of this civillization inside earth but didn't do it. :(
Would be awesome, tho. There are stories of people entering caves and discovering cities.

Reactions: Fish
Would be awesome, tho. There are stories of people entering caves and discovering cities.
One of the first books i ever read when i was called The Perilous Descent. It was about two ww2 pilots that crased into the ocean. They made it to a sandbank that collapsed.
They followed caves untill they eventually found an under ground city. It is written in a way that makes it look like it was almoust a journal. I loved that book

Reactions: Fish
One of the first books i ever read when i was called The Perilous Descent. It was about two ww2 pilots that crased into the ocean. They made it to a sandbank that collapsed.
They followed caves untill they eventually found an under ground city. It is written in a way that makes it look like it was almoust a journal. I loved that book
Agartha and possibly Shangri-la, are below the crust, according to some. The entrance to Agartha is through the poles.

Agartha and possibly Shangri-la, are below the crust, according to some. The entrance to Agartha is through the poles.
Hmmm... i don't know where is Agartha, but i think Shangri la is near the Himalayas.

Did you Google admiral Byrd?
Not yet, bit I will, I am writing a poem song thingy at the min. you know what I do, got to catch the moment.
If your not taking the piss out of me send me a code word and I will really have a proper look.

Why do they always walk to the dark shed at night with a torch. Thy must know the monster is in there. A the viewer's are yelling dont go in there. 👹Looks like a good one
Something like Host (2020) would be more like that they all end up dying in the end

Reactions: Dundee