'Mr. President, are there UFOs?'

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff

On Sunday, Fox News journalist Maria Bartiromo asked Trump about the existence of UFOs. This came as no surprise to the President, who has been getting quite good at deflecting questions about the possibility that extraterrestrial life is already visiting the planet. Mr. Trump answered the question in his usual noncommitted manner saying that: “Well I’m gonna have to check on that. I mean, I’ve heard that. I heard that two days ago, so I’ll check on that. I’ll take a good, strong look at that.”

We are unlikely to know what was told to the President in that alleged UFO brief he received a few days ago, but several members of Congress are already looking into it and are willing to go on the record about it. George Knapp's Mystery Wire news outfit recently interviewed Senator Mark Warner (D), who is the Senate Vice Chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee, about the creation of the UAP task force, and this is what he had to say:

Well, I’m not going to get into any details on classified information. I had received a similar brief over a year ago. I need to get an update as well. And, you know, I’m concerned about anything that might threaten the health and well being of our pilots. We’ve got a lot of those pilots that fly at Oceana (Naval Air Station) and fly out of Hampton Roads. If there is anything that is disturbing their flight patterns, or potentially a threat, I think it’s appropriate that the Navy and the Armed Forces generally take this into consideration. But in terms of the specifics, you know, that remains classified.

On Sunday, Fox News journalist Maria Bartiromo asked Trump about the existence of UFOs. This came as no surprise to the President, who has been getting quite good at deflecting questions about the possibility that extraterrestrial life is already visiting the planet. Mr. Trump answered the question in his usual noncommitted manner saying that: “Well I’m gonna have to check on that. I mean, I’ve heard that. I heard that two days ago, so I’ll check on that. I’ll take a good, strong look at that.”

We are unlikely to know what was told to the President in that alleged UFO brief he received a few days ago, but several members of Congress are already looking into it and are willing to go on the record about it. George Knapp's Mystery Wire news outfit recently interviewed Senator Mark Warner (D), who is the Senate Vice Chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee about the creation of the UAP task force, and this is what he had to say:

I am optimistic about the others, but as I have said before, I doubt anyone in their right mind would let Trump know about UFOs

I am optimistic about the others, but as I have said before, I doubt anyone in their right mind would let Trump know about UFOs
I think POTUS is operating under the assumption that ppl will think less of him if he admits that UFOs are a legit phenomenon. He's old-school in that regard (and in many other things). Also, because he's under constant attack from the media, he treats those sort of questions as a tripwire not to step on.

If he though it would get him an extra vote or two he would try to make it sound as if he was going to look into it.

But no, he probably isn't interested.

And as mentioned above, no one would want to tell him.

Look what happened to Pres Carter.

HAL.

Reactions: Krazzy
So basically, Biden will have enough on his plate without needing to get involved in ufo.