My Alien experience

F

Fish

What do u want to know?

So some of yall asked about my experience, i did tell my story on how i first met them many times already. But don't tell me to tell the whole story from the start to the end, i was stuck with them for 2 years, not 1 day. It's too long, i would end up writing a novel book.

So i was reading back this papers i wrote years ago when it happened. My writing was really bad because i wrote fast and was scared.
Here is a part of the original writing i wrote when i was 15+ years old, when it happened..

.. i really wanted to go but i was scared, i feel like running out from this house, i got a dreadful feeling. Just because they can read my mind so they know what i was thinking. They know i was just curious, i assumed that they were not real but i was really scared. He told me telepathically "this is all real, you are not crazy" then he knocked the cupboard to prove that it's real. I became even more scared and got this dreadful feelings but i kept quiet and just continued talking to get answers. He told me not to be scared (i was scared but i just act normal) and he said he will be back to take me at 4:00am. He told me to go to sleep first because he said he will take some time to do the preparation..

I lost a lot of papers over the years and stop writing at one point because they were watching me and i can feel them watching me

More original writing years ago..

October 9, 2012

I was sleeping and at around 1:26 in the morning i woke up but was paralysed, i can only open and close my left eye, i heard a very strange sound in my head, then it said not to tell anyone about this and i agreed coz maybe he might be right for some reason.

October 10, 2012

At around 6:30am, a ufo which disguise as the star start to move heading North then turned invisible.

October 11, 2012

Probably again at around 1:20am, i got paralysed, couldn't wake up, move or open my eyes. Don't know what happened..

Alright that all for now, i have to pack my stuff, i'm moving out to another city tomorrow. On Monday i got work there.

Any questions feel free to ask but don't tell me to tell the whole story from start to end, i don't have time to write and i don't like writing about it.

Incase yall wondering, there is no free will being with the aliens. My aliens were those classic Greys. Obey is a must, but that depends on the alien incharge of u, those who care they won't mind u rebelling but they will still get the work done when u r asleep. Those who don't, they can even do worst things to u till u submit, even me being scared was a issue to one alien.

It can be nice, horrible or even just the usual boring procedure only depending on the alien incharge of u, just like people there are funny, boring, curious and etc.

But imo being a abductee is not like what most alien fan pictured it will be. There is no democracy, no free will but that depends on the person, if the alien care, it will understand and won't mind.

Those who are curious to know, years back when it was happening in the year 2012, I was very confused, back then I didnt believe in all this alien abduction stuff, I didn't expect such thing could happen. So I did a lot of research to find out what was happening, either if I'm crazy or it's a demon like what my mother said or something else.

but doing more research only made me more confused and was actually making me like crazy. because back then I also had all this marks on the body and there were also prove of those ufo, I even saw it with my own eyes, so did my family. it was hard not to believe in it while it was happening every day.

I also did read other people's experience, was hoping to find some answers, and so far I can tell that out there there r people which also really indeed have mental health issues that think it was alien abduction and also some fake people. like this one for example..

so far i would only assume that the other so called abductee is real or not from the experience they had, if it have some similarities like the dreadful feelings and ect. So u can tell myself don't really know much about it either, I just try to find those people with similar experience, some people can have other kind of experience and it may be real also.

I'm open to all critism, questions and anything but some times i may not be free to answer.

for me it is a hard subject to talk about because it is something that is not normal to the society and is someting very rare. but if u r a real abductee reading this, I like to know why do u think they abducted u for and what did u saw.

Fish, thank you for sharing your story with us. I have had an experience as well and like yourself I only share it with a select few. For me I don’t call it an abduction because I asked for the experience so I call it a willing invitation and it was a beautiful experience with kind ETs. I’m sorry yours was not. For me, I was in so much pain I begged for help and they herd me. I believe that their are those out their that love humanity and await the day that we can join them in the galactic community once again.

Reactions: Fish
Fish, thank you for sharing your story with us. I have had an experience as well and like yourself I only share it with a select few. For me I don’t call it an abduction because I asked for the experience so I call it a willing invitation and it was a beautiful experience with kind ETs. I’m sorry yours was not. For me, I was in so much pain I begged for help and they herd me. I believe that their are those out their that love humanity and await the day that we can join them in the galactic community once again.
Not all was bad, i had one nice kind friend too, he helped me with my school problem and got me a new school, his name was rahf.

Reactions: Purplepilled83