My new best mate

D

Dundee

Hello everyone,
My name is Floyd. I am 11 weeks old. I like to eat....

Shoes,
Socks,
Network cables,
Dream catchers,
Phone chargers,

And pretty much anything you leave out.
But my Pal Dundee still loves me :)

Reactions: LETA and Fish
Awww he so cute ♡
Looks a little like my neighbour's dog.

I like dogs but don't want to have any now, im always outside and would travel to some far places sometimes so i'm afraid that i might end up leaving it alone at home most of the time.

"Floyd" like the rock band? I bet he's anxious to ride with you. Start looking for a sidecar for your bike :love:

Reactions: Fish
"Floyd" like the rock band? I bet he's anxious to ride with you. Start looking for a sidecar for your bike :love:
Yep Like the Band :)
There was a bloke in my town when I was a kid that had a Border Collie. He used to ride everywhere with his dog on the bike.
Only the dog would stand on the seat behind him and put his paws on his masters shoulders and look past his head.
Looked very cute.
But the sidecar sounds safer :)

Reactions: Fish
Me and my little buddy went out on the Ski Boat today, Not crowded at all. Thumping great V8 in in a smallish Ski boat.
One of my boys and his girlfriend in the front. Me in the back. Life Jackets, knee boards Ski's.. And the three dogs. Plenty of room...NOT...:rolleyes:
Anyway, he jumped off the back of the boat and panicked. Chased his furry mates about for the day.
Now he is pooped and on my (our) bed asleep.

There is an old saying, Dogs have owners, Cats have Staff.
Looking at this I think little Mr Floyd never read the memo...
Obviously finished reading my Silicon Chip magazine and thought MY PILLOW!! is the prime spot on the bed.

Hmmmm

Update,
My little buddy Floyd the Kelpie is 8 Months old tomorrow.

So as to his training...not so much :)
On a scale of 1 to 10 how much he loves me....about 5000
On a scale of 1 to 10 how calm he is, also 5000
He listens intently to what I say, but every word such as sit, wait, stop, however he interprets as, Jump on Dundee and lick his face :)

So he is never in a state of mind that lets me train him. He just wants to be my friend and lick my face and get a pat.
There are worse crimes for a puppy but hell it gets to be hard work at times.
Therefore training... I will get back to it.

Here is some happy snaps of Mr Floyd...

He has a ball on a rope we play with, this is Floyd waiting for me to throw it to him..

OK so now he has caught the ball on the rope and proceeds to eat it. He has also learned how to throw it believe it or not!
He hits my bedroom window all the time with it.

And here is Mr Floyd, after I said the fatal words....
Comon...

With which is a signal to him to impact you at 100mph and try to get as close to you as possible...

DISCLAIMER
Yes that is my beard and while it is a tad grey...well actually a lot grey.
I am not as old looking as my grey beard is. I dont look 20, but I don't look grey beard old :) lol

Reactions: Aurora
Update,
My little buddy Floyd the Kelpie is 8 Months old tomorrow.

So as to his training...not so much :)
On a scale of 1 to 10 how much he loves me....about 5000
On a scale of 1 to 10 how calm he is, also 5000
He listens intently to what I say, but every word such as sit, wait, stop, however he interprets as, Jump on Dundee and lick his face :)

So he is never in a state of mind that lets me train him. He just wants to be my friend and lick my face and get a pat.
There are worse crimes for a puppy but hell it gets to be hard work at times.
Therefore training... I will get back to it.

Here is some happy snaps of Mr Floyd...

He has a ball on a rope we play with, this is Floyd waiting for me to throw it to him..

OK so now he has caught the ball on the rope and proceeds to eat it. He has also learned how to throw it believe it or not!
He hits my bedroom window all the time with it.

And here is Mr Floyd, after I said the fatal words....
Comon...

With which is a signal to him to impact you at 100mph and try to get as close to you as possible...

DISCLAIMER
Yes that is my beard and while it is a tad grey...well actually a lot grey.
I am not as old looking as my grey beard is. I dont look 20, but I don't look grey beard old :) lol
Aww bless him! 1 of my old dogs was like that. He was an Alsatian/bearded collie cross. He lived until he was 18. We've now got a guinea pig.

Aww bless him! 1 of my old dogs was like that. He was an Alsatian/bearded collie cross. He lived until he was 18. We've now got a guinea pig.
A Guinea pig, loll... I had one of those when I was about 15, cute as a button right up until it decided it could poop anywhere it wanted, including on my bed. loll
Back to the cage it went :)

A Guinea pig, loll... I had one of those when I was about 15, cute as a button right up until it decided it could poop anywhere it wanted, including on my bed. loll
Back to the cage it went :)
I had 2 when I was very young. We have a different problem with ours. It chews everything. We have to move everything into other rooms so it won't chew them. Lol. (I've had dogs, cats, rabbits, goldfish, noisy cockatiels, canaries, lovebirds, parrots, zebra finches & ferrets. Obviously not at the same time or some of these animals would have eaten the others.

We send ours back into her cage, too.

Ok here are my pets of the past that I have photos of...

My Old cat Kolchack (the night stalker) Sadly she died last year. Same death as her mother Trinity (no photos) healthy one minute, threw up, then dead the next minute.?? I dont know why, did not see it coming, Look at the pic, she is well loved and fed.

and her usual place on my desk

My next puss, Midnight... She was awesome. Lived on my arm all day every day. We were kin. Stolen from my front yard by (I am not racist) two blokes from India. Police said that they use them as practice for dog fights. I got a partial number plate from security cam taking puss but nothing convict-able. Bastards, I would tear the bastards a new asshole an then I would like to feed them to the dogs!

My sons cat Dylan :)

good shot of Kolchak...

One of my other sons cats called Rabbit.
She was placid as a mouse, but got into a fight with a possum and long story short.
$2000+ later she passed away after having one back leg removed.
Nicest cat I have ever known.

My little buddy the Rat, also name Floyd.
He was a she it turns out, She lived to old age and had a stroke and lost balance.
I hand fed her till the end. She used to walk over the keyboard, climb up my arms, sit on my head.
She was a beautiful Rat.
But,
Once I saw her after her stroke...
I will never cage an animal again,

Her cage was only ever closed to keep that cat out...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok here are my pets of the past that I have photos of...

My Old cat Kolchack (the night stalker) Sadly she died last year. Same death as her mother Trinity (no photos) healthy one minute, threw up, then dead the next minute.?? I dont know why, did not see it coming, Look at the pic, she is well loved and fed.

and her usual place on my desk

My next puss, Midnight... She was awesome. Lived on my arm all day every day. We were kin. Stolen from my front yard by (I am not racist) two blokes from India. Police said that they use them as practice for dog fights. I got a partial number plate from security cam taking puss but nothing convict-able. Bastards, I would tear the bastards a new asshole an then I would like to feed them to the dogs!

My sons cat Dylan :)

good shot of Kolchak...

One of my other sons cats called Rabbit.
She was placid as a mouse, but got into a fight with a possum and long story short.
$2000+ later she passed away after having one back leg removed.
Nicest cat I have ever known.

My little buddy the Rat, also name Floyd.
He was a she it turns out, She lived to old age and had a stroke and lost balance.
I hand fed her till the end. She used to walk over the keyboard, climb up my arms, sit on my head.
She was a beautiful Rat.
But,
Once I saw her after her stroke...
I will never cage an animal again,

Her cage was only ever closed to keep that cat out...

Your ginger cat looked like my cat did.