Mysterious Booms

A

Alien Origins

This from over on Chase Kloetzke's website "The Field Reports"...Due copyright I can only post the link:

I have heard these booms before but never paid much mind to them.

Linda M H is on top of these mysterious booms. Ppl are always sending her vids with spooky noises. A whole town in Alaska went crazy after a wave of continuous trumpet-like sounds kept the residents up at night. The town's mayor had to ask the federal government to investigate on behalf of his constituency. IMO, this could be signaling the end times and the approach of a demon horde :-0

Linda M H is on top of these mysterious booms. Ppl are always sending her vids with spooky noises. A whole town in Alaska went crazy after a wave of continuous trumpet-like sounds kept the residents up at night. The town's mayor had to ask the federal government to investigate on behalf of his constituency. IMO, this could be signaling the end times and the approach of a demon horde :-0

That Alaska incident is interesting...I don't believe in that end times hocus pocus crap. Thats nothing but religious fear mongering.....Like these people that get on TV and tell folks to send their money to the lord and they give you their address! WTH! There has been literally thousands of end time events predicted the last 2000+ years and not a one has materialized into anything other than rhetoric from some whacko religious nut standing behind a pulpit or in front of a camera...Getting folks to do the right thing is not by scaring them to death. And the sad part is so many buy into this crap....

What was it this jesus told his disciples "This generation shall not pass before I return" or some bull like that...Well folks have been sitting around for 2000+ years where is he? And those good ole boy disciples all died off and never seen a thing. Thats how religion works by fear and they throw in a little so called "love" to make it sound like some sight unseen Sky Daddy gives a shit about folks on this rock! My ass!

End Rant.