Mystery UFO Over Florida

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
IU0MbVN.jpg

Image: Pixabay

A luminous portent in the southern portion of the Florida sky caused many local residents to think an alien invasion had begun. Witnesses recorded an unusual, comet-like, bright light in the early evening hours of February 9th and immediately flooded social media platforms with footage of what appeared to be a UFO. The strange event, however, was later confirmed by news outlets to be a U.S. Navy Trident-II SLBM test launch scheduled for that day. Although the sighting turned out to have a rather prosaic origin, many UFO enthusiasts are not convinced it was a missile test and are beginning to speculate that a cover-up is already in progress to dismiss an extraordinary alien visitation.

Hmm, looks like a rockety thing (technical term)
I would go with Trident, although surely there is laws that govern that kind of testing etc.
Seems close to population.

They say it was launched from a sub just off the coast and that it may have malfunctioned. Weird.

I met an old cold war era submariner in a pub once. He told me some crazy stories.
I says at any random time their will be submarines of the coast of our major cities and we would never know.

He had a brilliant story about his sub sitting undetected directly under a Russian nuclear sub once and they did not even know they were under them. I love submarine tales.

We have a huge amount of unexplainable events here in South Florida. One of which can only be described as "volutes"..? Vectating airplanes? Or something else with cloaking technology?