NASA Chief Confirms UFOs

LETA

4☆babbler
Staff
ef6VWv5.png

Image: NASA

During a press conference, NASA's current administrator and former Florida Senator, Bill Nelson (D), was asked by a reporter about UFOs. Unfazed by the question, Nelson replied in the affirmative by saying he had previous knowledge about UFOs going back many years due to his tenure in the Obama administration as a former member of the Intelligence and the Armed Services Committee, and that he had in fact talked with the pilots involved in the sightings:

Well, I just want you to know what you have seen on the TV recently, on the Navy films. I had known about this in my former capacity in Intel and the Armed Services Committee. And I’ve talked to those pilots. And they think it’s real. So I had talked to Thomas, Dr. Z, about what specifically we could do from a science perspective, in addition to an Intel perspective, to try to bring any additional light to this. You want to comment on that?

In a follow-up question, The Guardian journalist asked about "NASA’s work identifying extraterrestrial life," a question that was addressed by Dr. Thomas Zurbuchen - the Associate Administrator for the Science Mission Directorate:

Yeah, look, I mean, I’m happy to in the realm of science, we’re all about unidentified issues, and objects and whatever before, that’s what we do. We find something with our observatories, looking at the sky looking at the earth, and we go analyze it. We have, you know, history is full of examples of things that were identified, or were referred to as UFOs, you know, some types of clouds, you know, phenomena, better phenomena that way. And, and for me, I personally think that as we look at, the origin of life and other worlds, and then look at, and really what we, what we, especially at the molecular, you know, and bacterial level, which is what we’re really using the tools of science for, the kind of questions that focus on life elsewhere, are, are very much in the realm of what we do using the tools of science. So we will do whatever we can to move our understanding forward. In many cases, all I wanted to just say what we learned so far in the last few decades is people tend to underestimate nature. Nature is an amazing place where a lot of miracles happen. That, you know, once we understand, it’s like, why didn’t we think of that? But the point is, there’s amazing science out there that remains to be discovered. We’re committed to continue to do that, especially as we take on new tools, whether it’s James Webb, whether it’s, you know, you know, the Dragonfly outer missions, to look at life in other in other worlds.

Full video below:

Reactions: Skarlett
There seems to be some pushback for the lame report. Thats good foor us. Keep pushing folks.

NASA now has a faq page about UFOs.

NASA now has a faq page about UFOs.

How good is all this. I don't care a hoot if NASA and SETI get on the band wagon and use the new politics for funding.
Anything that helps research into this topic is a positive wherever it comes from.

It is great. Another report due out in 3 months.
Wow I can't wait. Who is releasing this one. Is this a follow up from congress to the public, or another secret squirrel one to congress?

I saw a post on Reddit where one of the congressmen who saw the full unredacted report said it was almost surreal. He said it was like watching a 40 minute sci fi movie but only real. He was gob smacked with what is going on he did not know about.

I went looking for it again tonight but could not find it. Reddit doesn't usually remove much so it is probably still there somewhere. I cant find it again so far.

I will settle for dribs and drabs of such a report.

Wow I can't wait. Who is releasing this one. Is this a follow up from congress to the public, or another secret squirrel one to congress?

I saw a post on Reddit where one of the congressmen who saw the full unredacted report said it was almost surreal. He said it was like watching a 40 minute sci fi movie but only real. He was gob smacked with what is going on he did not know about.

I went looking for it again tonight but could not find it. Reddit doesn't usually remove much so it is probably still there somewhere. I cant find it again so far.

I will settle for dribs and drabs of such a report.
The UAPTF is releasing an update to the preliminary report in 90 days. They are gauging the public's tolerance to the revelations, imo.

^Worth commenting on since it's not just the usual disclosure stuff....regarding 'communication' ...there wasn't really any proper communication in the cases mentioned above though I don't know all the details on the Broadhaven case. Lonnie Zamora never spoke to any one nor heard any dialogue. And neither did the kids at the school in Africa unless one counts alleged telepathic talk. They 'saw' an unusual craft with one or two unusual occupants then it vanished. Several kids(?) 'thought' the 'little men' told them the earth was in danger..telepathically? I guess that qualifies as 'communication' assuming one buys into the claims to begin with..
I have read several pieces on Broadhaven and again it;s not clear there was so-called telepathic contact but I couldn;t get a good read on that in the articles. The Broadhaven case predates the Zimbabwe one by 17 years...though there is similarity in the two cases.
But....many people since even the 40's and 50's (and even further back) have claimed to see 'little people' and saucers and had brief encounters before they left. Is this communication....is this contact,,,is this acclimation...? Or something else..?

The UAPTF is releasing an update to the preliminary report in 90 days. They are gauging the public's tolerance to the revelations, imo.
I think there is a lot of interest in it.. I hope it prompts more detailed exposure.

Basically the Broadhaven case was school children seeing an object rising out of a field. There is a documentary about it in the 'Britain's best ufo cases' series. Quite a few odd happening in that are around the same time.

Basically the Broadhaven case was school children seeing an object rising out of a field. There is a documentary about it in the 'Britain's best ufo cases' series. Quite a few odd happening in that are around the same time.
Yes..I did read up on it and it was eerily similar to the much later Zimbabwe school case.....but then in the old days 50's -70's there were many high strangeness cases where witnesses claim to have seen ufos up close on the ground ..etc..as well as 'meet occupants' described as space aliens. These cases fascinate me and imho are where the answer (if there is one) might lay.
There are so many questions one can ask about these weird cases that could give some insight into what the ufo phenomenon could be. And this is the area that Dr Vallee and some others have focused on over the last 50 years.
The whole uap and disclosure thing seems to me like a dead end. We will not solve this mystery by taking more videos and pics.....period.

True.

But we should be able to see patterns that indicate their (ufo) interest in specific areas.

One wonders why the majority are in this part of the sea close to the USA. Why not a similar thing elsewhere.