New here

Thank you looking forward to reading about everyone’s experiences

My part will be found here. :);

Oh yeah it great. I’ve had a life time of odd occurrences ufo and the like would love to share

So glad to be here. Thank you for your warm welcome. I am assuming everyone on this site has experienced something other worldly. Eager to read their stories and share mine.
Ray

So glad to be here. Thank you for your warm welcome. I am assuming everyone on this site has experienced something other worldly. Eager to read their stories and share mine.
Ray
Hey mate, what a good name, we have two things in common. More years behind us than in front and the same name :)
Yes I have had my share of crazy shit happen to me. Only a couple of UFO encounters but I have had the odd paranormal event in my [presence..

I bet everyone has seen something but not every one wants to share the strangeness in their lives. I have had two ufo sightings ,spheres in the sky, my last just a few years ago, looked like a crack of sunlight shimmering on the shoulder of the road about a quarter mile from my house I was on my way to work so I didn’t check it out wish I had. My other stuff started when was a infant, yeah strange. Anyway I will post more and read other peoples experiences later maybe we come to a consensus and figure this out, maybe
Will share later Ray (crazerj)

Reactions: Dundee